BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Daillanara L.
Daillanara L.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This product was okay but I didn't feel like my makeup really stuck to my face and it didn't really hydrate my face my foundation began to crack ...
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I tried this and it was ok. I have very dry skin and it didn't feel very hydrating. The low price is great, but the product itself isn't that great. Made my makeup feel a bit cakey. Would not purchase again.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have really natural red cheeks and nothing could ever stick the makeup to my face to cover up all the red. I've tried countless primers and this one really holds it on there. It's so smooth and hydrating.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I found the product to not have any priming qualities. It definitely moisturizer the skin but it actually made my makeup come off faster than without it.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Vineyard, UT
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I recently started using this primer and so far so good! I have dry/sensitive skin. This primer hydrates my skin allowing my makeup to go on smoothly and I have had no irritations or breakouts!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
very light but at the same time hydrating. i used to use it all over my face with a pore perfecting primer on my checks, nose and cupid's bow.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer it moisturizes my dry skin. It smells really good and I like that it doesn't have parabens. It's also a water based primer.
Helen W.
Helen W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I really liked this primer when it when on my skin, it was hard to blend my foundation on top of it.  It smells good and feels very hydrating.
MACY B.
MACY B.
Cadillac, MI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Wanted to love it Hurd it was dupe for hangover rxcited ut no it broke me out so bead and made foundations transfer and separate within a couple hours.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I like this product... But I think this one other brand that I get is so much better I can't remember the name of it soo this review is pretty much pointless
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?