BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Abigail I.
Abigail I.
Byron
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love the hydra primer. It has an amazing smell and goes on nicely. It makes my skin feel softer and not as dry, which is awesome! It leaves your skin tacky which is what I look for in a primer. I would buy it again!
teresa m.
teresa m.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have dry skin and this moisturizes my skin before makeup great. I love this and I use it everytime that my skin is feeling extra dry after I put my moisturizer on.
chelsea n.
chelsea n.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
NYX Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer I absolutely love this primer!! It doesn't dry out your face or wear off, it gibes you a soft, even, hydrated surface coverage to hold the foundation. Its a must try!!
Aleshia S.
Aleshia S.
W Manchester, OH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is great for dry seasons. It spreads really well and really locks in moisture. Doesnt mess with the integrity of my foundation. Love it!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I tried this and it was ok. I have very dry skin and it didn't feel very hydrating. The low price is great, but the product itself isn't that great. Made my makeup feel a bit cakey. Would not purchase again.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have really natural red cheeks and nothing could ever stick the makeup to my face to cover up all the red. I've tried countless primers and this one really holds it on there. It's so smooth and hydrating.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Vineyard, UT
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I recently started using this primer and so far so good! I have dry/sensitive skin. This primer hydrates my skin allowing my makeup to go on smoothly and I have had no irritations or breakouts!
Candace G.
Candace G.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I found the product to not have any priming qualities. It definitely moisturizer the skin but it actually made my makeup come off faster than without it.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer it moisturizes my dry skin. It smells really good and I like that it doesn't have parabens. It's also a water based primer.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
very light but at the same time hydrating. i used to use it all over my face with a pore perfecting primer on my checks, nose and cupid's bow.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?