BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is my favorite drugstore primer! I have dry skin and I find it to be super moisturizing all year round.  It has a great texture and scent, and it feels like a high-end product.  The only con is that I keep running out of it!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love the way this primer makes my skin feel and it also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It makes my foundation look great and I don't get cakey at all.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Sanbornville, NH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer makes my face so soft, it covers pores perfectly and you don't need to use a lot. I would highly recommend this product. NYX Cosmetics
Kenz
Kenz
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I don't really know how to rate this primer because of my foundation I was told my foundation is a little patchy and I haven't used this primer in a while but when I did use it before I put on my foundation it was nice and hydrating
Dianna B.
Dianna B.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this primer! It hydrates my face without it looking oily and helps my makeup to look flawless! It does a great job at minimizing my pores. I have combination skin and it works great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Great overall moisturizing primer. If you deal with dry skin and large pores, this is a great product for you! Wonderful hydration while also concealing those large pores!
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I always always use this product before I apply my foundation. It is was smoothing && soft on you skin. It didn't help hide pores much but did keep my face moisturized.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
NYX Hydra Touch Primer is a decent primer. It has that lotion to liquid feel when you put it on your face. It doesn't shrink pours or fine lines though.
Marian P.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
My favorite primer hands down!! Leaves my face feeling moisturized without feeling oily and keeps my makeup on all day. Has a nice scent as well. Great for combo skin!
Abigail I.
Abigail I.
Byron
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love the hydra primer. It has an amazing smell and goes on nicely. It makes my skin feel softer and not as dry, which is awesome! It leaves your skin tacky which is what I look for in a primer. I would buy it again!
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?