BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
Hampton, VA
I love this NYX primer! Not only is the price great, but the quality o the product exceeded my expectations! I have semi-dry skin and when I don't use a good primer before putting my powder in it gets cakey and flaky, however, this primer does the job! It keeps my face hydrated and makes me skin look great!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
baton rouge, LA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I am obsessed with this primer! I will be using this from now on and kicking the expensive Smashbox primers to the side. I have very dry skin and it keeps my skin feeling moist throughout the day. It's easy to apply and store. The smell is fine but mostly the price for results is what keeps me coming back!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
I've used this a few times and I'm in love. I have normal to occasionally dry skin. I use this and my skin is smooth, hydrated, and makes my skin even. It also keeps my makeup on ALL night. I used this while I was in the club and sweaty. My makeup was still perfect by the time I got home. In love!!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
I have oily skin so I basically use this primer as a moisturizer and then add a mattifying primer on top of it. This is my first time using this primer, I actually only picked it up because it was on sale at target for $9. Not sure if I would purchase again but I will use it in my freelance kit.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Lincoln, CA
This primer has been a lifesaver! I moved from the beach to a hot, dry area and my skin noticed. I'd been moisturizing plenty and upped my water intake but my skin still looked dry after doing my makeup. I added this into my routine and it made such an improvement. I'd definitely recommend it!
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
With dry skin, this sounded amazing. Unfortunately, both times I've worn it have been a disaster. When I wash my makeup off at night, my skin is SO red and irritated. This seems to be the culprit and now I'm scared to try it a third time. I might just pass it along to a less sensitive friend!
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I keep coming back to this primer even after trying out "higher-end" products. The smell was my first love and the way it cools down my face and returns bounce to it in the early morning makes me feel so fresh. It also is gentle to my sensitive skin so I have little to complain.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have been looking for a primer just like this for so long! It is amazing because my makeup will stay on my face just how I put it on all day! It also has a touch of hydration for your face that is prefect of you are in a rush and need a two in one primer and face moisturizer.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have to say that this primer definitely hydrates, but I'm not crazy about how it blends with my foundation and the other layers of my facial makeup. I felt like it was too heavy and felt more like a moisturizer than a primer. I would not buy it again.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
My friend purchased this for me on my birthday and I fell in love. Any NYX products are very well and have amazing quality to them but this product is the best primer I have ever used. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to try out a new primer!
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
East St Paul, MO
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?