BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Yarihelis L.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Enhance your complexion with our new Hydra Touch Primer! This versatile formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless coverage while its skin-loving ingredients smooth and refresh the complexion.
Lo G.
Lo G.
Highland Bch, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I swear by this primer! Gives the perfect amount of moisture to skin for flawless makeup application without leaving any oily residue. PLUS my makeup stays put all day long.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer! It's perfect for my dry skin. It makes your skin somewhat tacky so it's ready for foundation. It also smells like Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue perfume. I will always repurchase!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
North fort myers
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
One of my favorite primers I've used for my face. I like to use only a few and this being one it doesn't cake up or feel chalky it just feels great makeup stays on great
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I really enjoy how did makes my skin feel. It really does make me feel hydrated and it feels very nice on the skin. It's also cold to the touch which is very refreshing.
Farin H.
Farin H.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Easy to apply, light weight and smooth. It's long lasting and gives a natural look when finished with your makeup. It's good for all skin types and be used everyday.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Halifax, MA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have dry skin and this works wonders for making my face feel nice and moisturized before applying foundation. My favorite primer! Can't go wrong with this one especially for the price.
Dantae J.
Dantae J.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I like this specific primer it's a liquid primer which I'm not very fond of because they tend to feel cakey when it gets hot but this one is amazing I use it a lot in my makeup routine.
Kadhene K.
Kadhene K.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Currently using this I love it!! It keeps me hydrated, does not over hydrate my skin, great for persons with dry ski . purchased it at CVS. Will be purchasing again
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Emmaus, PA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have dry skin so a hydrating primer is a must. This is a great product (comparable to ones much more expensive) and extends life of my foundation while hydrating my dry skin. Great in the winter and summer months.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?