BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Olive C.
Olive C.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
a little to wet a first, but when it dries, it is really nice. good for dry skin, but doesn't moisturize a whole lot. no sun protection and does not help hide pores. too expensive for the quality of the product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Obsessed with this face primer! It has a great refreshing scent & leaves my skin feeling so soft. It helps my foundation glide on my face and keeps my skin from looking dry & flaky throughout the day. My makeup lasts all day when using this product
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Fave primer for my dry acne prone skin. Perfect under a water based foundation. It's light but hydrating and smells great. It also soaks into the skin quickly so you can get on with your makeup. I'm a big fan.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
salinas
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It's well usage and it's easy to put on, it makes your skin soft and ready to apply your foundation, it's easy to apply and also helps hide pores and well to use, i would recommend this to my sister and friend
Anna S.
Anna S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Great brand for someone wanting to try something new. May dry out your face if you get the wrong kind for your skin. It created a smooth surface for my foundation and kept it on during my 8 hour work shift.
Marley W.
Marley W.
Lexington Kentucky
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
My new found love. My skin is really dry and this is the only primer I've found that hydrates my face and helps my foundation go on perfectly. I got back ups of my back ups... Lol
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Cooling and refreshing on the skin. Gives a tacky feeling you are looking for in a good primer. Scent and consistency are identical to "Nivea Skin For Men" After Shave Balm that NikkieTutorials swears by.
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is my holy grail of all primers! I have combo/dry/sensitive skin and this is a must have for daily use under foundation! Feels very cooling, and has a nice herbal smell. I have been using this for about 3 months and no complaints
Yarihelis L.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Enhance your complexion with our new Hydra Touch Primer! This versatile formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless coverage while its skin-loving ingredients smooth and refresh the complexion.
Lo G.
Lo G.
Highland Bch, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I swear by this primer! Gives the perfect amount of moisture to skin for flawless makeup application without leaving any oily residue. PLUS my makeup stays put all day long.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
If you have oily skin would you recommend this primer?