BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Washington
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is light and fresh and hydrating. Doesn't clog my pores, does not do much to help your pores or blue though. Great for dry girls. No sun protection. Does not break me out so I would recommend to others.
Katiuska G.
Katiuska G.
Hackensack, NJ
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Absolutely in love with this product I cannot stress how hydrated my face feels when I put this on! It's never looked so Glowy and healthy and even applying makeup on top isn't a hassle! Went to the NYX store and had it tested and I loved it!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Tornado, WV
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is a dupe for the smashbox photo finish hydrating primer. It's got a similar bottle and a similar look. The primer is super moisturizing and cooling without being lotiony. It feels like a gel.
Lindsie N.
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This hydrating primer is my holy grail, it's better than any highend one I've tried. It sinks in so well and then gets tacky so the foundation sticks on all day, highly recommended if you have dry patches!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This product is amazing! It Feels great on my skin and really hydrates it. I believe it's best for dry skin and it does cover my pores. This primer really helps keep my makeup in place and it smells good. I will definitely buy it again.
Tania W.
Tania W.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I'm not really sure that it made a difference in how long my makeup lasted, I didn't see much difference in the texture or look of my skin with or without the makeup either.
Lina G.
Lina G.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It was my favorite primer so far with the texture and the temperature feel. It feels almost cooling to me with how hydrating it is. It's good for combination skin for sure and I'd recommend it to people with dry or combination skin.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Springfield
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is my new favorite. It makes my skin feel amazingly soft and I personally use it along with a matte foundation which together create a beautiful natural finish that is also long lasting.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This product is amazing! I have used it just on my face with no makeup and it gave me a fresh, hydrating glow. My face felt amazing all day long. I haven't really used it out in the sun. It is good for any skin type, because of the way it dries. not sticky, not drying, but the perfect hydration for fresh skin!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I started using this primer to help hydrate my skin. It is lightweight on the face and automatically I can feel my feel my face being less dry. It also smells amazing and I would defiantly buy again. This primer is infused with green tea, chamomile, and gingseng root.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?