BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Isabel r.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is my absolute favorite primer since I have dry skin I need something hydrating and this has been saving me all along I have yet to find another one but this one works just fine for me and my skin type being that there's not many hydrating primer's I definitely recommend this one
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Really like this primer. It soaks into my skin quickly so you can move on to your next step. It does not leave my face oily. It helps maintain my makeup throughout the day. Will definitely purchase again when i run out!
Daniella B.
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
One of the best primers you can use on dry skin. Very lightweight formula that has a cooling effect. Smooths over any dry texture and helps hydrate it through out the day. One of my favorites I like to keep in my makeup kit!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have very dry skin, over the winter I used this primer because my dryness was excessively out of control and it soothed my skin and helped it not feel tight through the day, I will certainly but this again, and again :)
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is my favorite hydrating primer! Yet it looks like it also smooths over your pores. I love the smell its very light and fresh like aqua. I love the color and consistency its light almist clear blue and is gel like.
Marlee A.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
During the winter I get super dry skin. I love to use the after I put on moisturizer. It gives me a smooth base to apply my foundation and it adds a touch of dew to my complexion. I love this primer for my everyday look
Briana B.
Briana B.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is the best primer ever! It blows the more expensive ones out of the water. Pro: long lasting and hydrating. And no cons! A little goes a long way with this product and it's so refreshing! I recently gave it as a "happy day" gift to my sorority little.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is actually a great primer for the price. It has a luminous finish, and not pore-minimizing. Best for dry skin. It's second in line to the Too Faced Hangover Primer, but a decent alternative. Unlike the TF primer, this does not replace moisturizer.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This fills in my pores before I use my foundation. It assists me in making my skin appear more smooth when applying my make up. It is also hydrating, which is useful for people who have dry skin, like myself. I would recommend this product to others.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
i tried this out because i heard it compared to the too faced hangover primer. it felt nice but just like a moisturizer. i didn't see any smoothing effect and it made my face oily and did not make my makeup last longer. would not recommend as a dupe.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?