BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Kate B.
Kate B.
Martinez, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this primer! It hydrates and is smooth, a slightly tacky finish which is good for applying foundation. Glides on the skin, not a noticeable difference in hiding pores. I would definitely recommend to someone with dry skin.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Ona
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I wouldn't say that this kept my skin looking moisturized throughout the day or kept my makeup on longer. But it did feel really nice putting it on and I used up the whole tube before throwing away. Wouldn't buy again but it didn't hurt the makeup application process.
Leidys M.
Leidys M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This product with only a little bit applied to skin it helps hide pores very good and it helps with sun protection . It helps your makeup last longer and makes it look amazing , I recommend 100%. I absolutely love this product
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Absolute need! Insanely hydrating with a slightly tacky base for foundation to stick to! It's affordable and makes my makeup stay on all day! It's a need for anybody with dry skin and I believe even oily skin would love it too!
Becca W.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love how well this works on dry skin, it has a natural look to it. Mixed with my foundation did add a slight hint of shimmer. A little goes a long way too, it doesn't take much to get coverage unlike other primers I have tried
Robin S.
Robin S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Amazing primer! I love NYX products in general. First and only face primer I've ever used so far its great. I don't even have to moisturize after makeup prep because this does it for me and it makes my makeup stick all day
Kali G.
Kali G.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It took me awhile to find the right amount for my skin. I felt if I over did it, it would feel gummy. But now that I know the right amount to use it's wonderful. It's a gel like formula, so it's very cool and refreshing on my face.
Amanda Jesse C.
Amanda Jesse C.
Winter Park
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Wow this is my FAVORITE PRIMER EVER. I recently discovered how dry my skin was and wanted to try the smashbox hydrating primer but watched a YouTube video where I discovers that this was a much cheaper dupe and I've repurchased about 3 times since!! It's so good.
Cherish W.
Cherish W.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I'm not crazy about this primer at all compared to other primers that I have used and am using currently. I like how it smells and it is slightly hydrating which is good for my dry skin. It just doesn't do anything for me.
Isabel r.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is my absolute favorite primer since I have dry skin I need something hydrating and this has been saving me all along I have yet to find another one but this one works just fine for me and my skin type being that there's not many hydrating primer's I definitely recommend this one
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
East St Paul, MO
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?