BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have very dry skin so I decided to try this out since it claims to be hydrating and it really is! My makeup looks smooth and flawless all day while otherwise without this it would be cracked or dry looking a few hours after applying ! I recommend this highly if you have dry skin!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Porterville, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Recently bought this in June and it's definitely my new favorite! I have dry skin, and foundation usually clings to my dry skin, but this primer has definitely fixed that. My makeup stays on all day while keeping my skin hydrated. Would buy again.
Aimee P.
Aimee P.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
After spending a lot of money on smashbox and benefit for primers i decided to try this one out and my makeup was flawless all day. It was a surprise because not a lot of people purchase it. I am relieved that its so affordable and works so well!
Nathalie M.
Nathalie M.
Bergenfield
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
If you have dry skin like me, you will LOVE this primer! It leaves my skin so hydrated and silky smooth. The only thing I would change about this product is bigger tube or maybe a pump. Other than that, it's a great product for us dry gals!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer definitely hydrates your skin! When wearing makeup I often feel like my skin gets dry underneath it all after wearing my makeup throughout the day. When I use this primer I don't get that horrible feeling. I love this primer.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is perfect for the people with dry to normal skin! It keeps your skin feeling hydrated and fresh while making your make up last longer ! And I've noticed it helps my pores look smaller somewhat to. I highly recommend this !!
Maya K.
Maya K.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have no idea how to articulate how much I love this primer but imma try. I recommend to so many of my friends & I love how easy to blend it is! Although it doesn't help hide pores it makes your face so hydrated and your makeup stick!!!
Kayley D.
Kayley D.
st. joseph
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This face primer is one of my favorites from NYX. It is very hydrating, which is good for girls who have dry skin, like me. So it gives my face a good feel to it. Also, it makes my makeup look great. So, I think this primer is amazing.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is a pretty good dupe for the MakeUp Forever Hydrating Primer, its a little more runny but still sinks into the skin wonderfully and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. You don't have to use much so it lasts a long time!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Parma, OH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I apply this before I apply my foundation and it leaves my skin feeling cooled and refreshed! I really wish it hid my pores better but it really doesn't at all. It doesn't seem to work well with a hydrating foundation I use either
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?