BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Emily N.
Emily N.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer claims to be hydrating and I read that it was good for dry skin. I didn't experience any hydration or moisturizing when using this. If anything it dried my skin out more. This could probably work for someone with normal skin, but it didn't work for me.
Alyzsha N.
Alyzsha N.
Manassas , VA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Not only does this product smell amazing but it feels amazing especially after a freshly washed face. I have combination skin and it's amazing. It doesn't do much for more pores which is why I use baby face poreless primer. NYX Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Missy E.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It's very easy to use, it feels light weight. I'm very dry so it helps hydrate my skin. I love the fact that it's a primer and moisturizer in one. Unfortunately it offers no sun protection. I would recommend this to anyone who is dry and it's not very expensive.
Maura T.
Maura T.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Before my four year old daughter got into it, I was loving the results of the primer. My skin typically is dry and oily as crazy as that it. This primer helped moisturize, but it didn't make my skin oily. I would definitely recommend the Nyx line to others!
Dezhanea B.
Dezhanea B.
kissimmee
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Ughh this primer right here is the best like I suffer from dry skin and usually when I put makeup on it looks really valet and dry bc my dry skin and when I started using this product my foundation just looked amazing and hydrated I really recommend this product
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is so light weight and really makes my skin feel hydrated as I apply it. It sets in really quickly and I think it's made a big difference in my makeup routine. It's affordable, I got it from Target for less than $15. I would definitely repurchase.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is a great primer for people looking for hydrated, radiant skin. This is mainly good for dry skin. This product is great for my dry spots but not for hiding pores. I would definitely buy this product again. My tip is if you have large pores to use a pore filling primer on those areas first then add this to your whole face for luminous and radiant skin!
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
My dry skin has given me issues in the past with primers because I have never found a more hydrating primer than NYXs! It makes my makeup last all day and feels cold to the touch, super easy to apply. It is my holy grail primer to use with any foundation!
Nataiya B.
Nataiya B.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I recently bought this product, and so far I'm really enjoying it! It has a natural finish to it and is super easy to apply. It did a decent job of hiding my pores for a few hours once I set it with translucent powder. I love the fact that it moisturizes while priming. I would definitely buy again.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is my go to primer for my dry skin! It is light and helps my makeup go on more smooth that other primers. What keeps me from giving this product five stars is that it does not do anything for my texture. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?