BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I just purchased this today and wanted to find something at a decent price. I have no complaints about this at all. It seems to work well and makes my foundation last all day. NYX is such a great drug store make-up brand and I have never been disappointed in any product that I have bought!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is awesome. I usually use mosturizer before applying my makeup , but if I use this I could skip that step. I use it when my skin is feeling super dry and it hydrates my face. Definitely keeps your skin fresh and applying your makeup after is a breeze. I love this product! Keeps your skin from drying out even hours after using!
Laurissa A.
Laurissa A.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Amazing hydrating primer. It smooths out the skin and makes your base really hydrated. I don't know if it makes your makeup last longer but in my opinion it feels exactly like the top faced hangover primer!
Altagracia Y.
Altagracia Y.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer reminds me of the elf hydration primer. It's awesome. Still on my first bottle but I'm in love so far. I can tell my how smooth, clean, and well my foundation stays with this foundation. There is one foundation I DO NOT recommend to use with this. It's the flamour spf 20 foundation w/ B.B. It turned Cakey like on my face. The combo was not meant to be together.
Louise S.
Louise S.
Chandler
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer really works good. It does go into my pores, and rubs nicely on face. It's. Not Sticjybfeeling . My face makeup doesn't come off and I live in Arizona  I do have wrinkles, and some do still come thru my foundation. But you can't beat the price of this. I would buy again
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
A very smooth water based primer that doesn't not irritate my very sensitive skin. As an added bonus, it smells great and has a great price point. It compares well to the Hangover Rx Too Faced primer.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I'd say this primer works but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I usually use a silkier feeling primer that helps give a smoother makeup look but I don't know how to describe this. It's a little bit better than applying makeup to a bare face and maybe helps it last longer though.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is a great cream to use after doing a mask or getting out of the shower but not as a make up primer. It's a thinner consistency than most primers so it didn't hide any pores or imperfections. Plus, it didn't give my face that clean canvas feeling like creamier primers.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love it was great I use it every time I put make up on. It makes my skin so soft an gives me just the look I want if I don't want to do heavy make up an helps hold if I want full makeupNYX Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer love it check it out!!!
Neha A.
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I personally thought it was an affordable and almost similar dupe for the Smashbox primers. It helped my skin look hydrated and alive especially because my skin gets drier in the winter months. I would buy it again but I would not recommend it to anyone with oily skin.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?