BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have combination skin. So I put this in areas where I need a moisture boost. I love this primer for that. My face feels so refreshed and
Hydrated. I've never had an issue with this primer. It's definitely not a pore minimizing primer. It's a good price for drug store. Nyx always has good products. Definitely one of my favorite brands.
delanna s.
delanna s.
stockton
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this to be honest !!! If you have dry skin it's awesome . I love the way it smells in my opinion. It does have a strong scent however I feel like it's refreshing . I always use this after I spray my setting spray part of my routine before I apply anything . Plus the cost of it is amazing compare to high end brands
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Darien, IL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this product! It is only $10 and it lasts me forever. For this product a little definitely goes a long way! I highly recommend this. You don't need to break your wallet to have nice skin. It feels lines pretty good. I just need to find a better under eye primer. It refuses to fill those pesky tired eyes!
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It is so hydrating!! Leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh! I have dry skin and it helps my foundations and anything on my face go on nice and smoothly and even!!! I highly recommend, great for any skin type I think!! Not shiny or anything! It isn't very cheap but it doesn't cost an arm and leg! I got mine at Target.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This stuff is my go to primer!  I have oily skin so I tend to shy away from anything that is "moisturizing", but this stuff doesn't leave me oily. It seems to plump up my skin and just make it look radiant and healthy! A little bit will go a long way, so less than a dime size for a whole face of coverage!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is one of my favorite primers! It's like a cool refreshing lotion. It's hydrating and cooling it makes my makeup stay better and go on extra smooth. It's super affordable and has a really nice smell to it. The only down side is that it's nota huge size and go through it very quickly since I tend to need a lot of it.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Muscle Shoals , AL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is a great if you have tend to have dry skin. This is my go to primer when get little dry patchy areas on my skin. This really makes the foundation go on so smoothly and does not cake up around the dry areas on your skin. This primer has more of a gel type texture rather than silicone.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer makes my skin feel so nice! Sometimes with this primer my skin looks so good I don't even use foundation. I would absolutely recommend this and will continue using it. It does as promised hydrate your skin leaving it soft and moisturized and at the same time primes really well.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It's great for Hydrating the skin. Gives your skin a nice "cooling" feeling. Gel like texture that lays nicely on the skin. Very light weight. It has a nice scent to it but if you don't like scents to primers you might not like this. (Even tho it smells really good) Great primer for dry skin!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Madison
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is my All time favorite primer ever!! I have dry skin and this is a great addition to my moisturizer to give me some extra moisture to help my makeup last a long time and not appear cakey because my skin gets too dry. It is kind of expensive but it's worth it bc it works amazingly for me!
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
East St Paul, MO
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?