BY NYX

Advanced foundation uses light-diffusing ingredients that render skin smooth, poreless and flawless—even under most high-definition technology. Hd studio photogenic foundation is also infused with tri-peptides that promote collagen production, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and help rejuvenate skin. Ideal makeup for everyday use, professional shoots or anytime you’re in the spotlight. Available in 8 shades. see more...

• I've never seen this foundation before. Is it long wearing and ho...1 Answers
  • How would I know or decide what 'undertone' my skin has? I always...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? 1 Answers
keyty G.
keyty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeeee this foundation. It works so good, blends well and the color is perfect for my skin! I am very fair so it's hard to find foundation hat looks natural without too pigmented making it look like I'm wearing a mask. The only two things I did not like about it was the price and the size. I wear foundation on a daily basis, so this won't last very long for someone like me. If you wear it occasionally then it is definitely worth the money. But for this amount, I would have rather paid for one that was larger so it would last longer. Other than that it's perfect!!!
the truth is that all people who want to buy this product is that you want to spend your money I recommend it a lot because it has the best coverage that may exist for a makeup base skin any tone you have for your skin the truth fasino is that I loved my coverage is great and really is not that expensive is very economical depends on the situation is with you but you really recommend it to all those people who want to take the plunge and want to buy
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
I purchased this product as I heard it was a drugstore dupe for Makeup Forever HD foundation. The color I chose was a perfect match and blended so smoothly. The foundation lasted all day and gave my skin a flawless airbrushed look. I would recommend this product to others and will repurchase again in the future. The only thing I dislike about it is that it has a powdery scent, while I prefer unscented foundations.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Palmdale, CA
I love NyX as much I love my baby well I have burn marks all over my left side of my face and I've tried too many products to cover my face but with this foundation is my life saver and it works so good on my face that I get excited the next day I'm going to cover the real me but I do it for fun not to cover the real me I love it because it works good on my skin as a third coverage thank you my lady's
Julie M.
Julie M.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product because it glides on my skin and rarely leaves it looking cakey/flakey. I purchased this product for only four dollars at Ulta! NYX does not test on animals which is the main reason why I love this company. Great products and animals friendly.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Adrian, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This could be a dupe for a MUF foundation that I can't think of the name. It is long lasting and doesn't look cakey on the skin. It's pretty full coverage and is still not too heavy on the skin. The price for this is well worth it!
Kirsty F.
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this foundation, the best drugstore foundation I've tried(and I've tried A LOT!). It's light to medium coverage. I have combination to oily skin and this foundation doesn't dry out my skin or add to it's oiliness.
Jewels A.
Jewels A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the sample bottle of MUF HD and I absolutely love it.
I've worn this twice now and love how low maintenance it makes the foundation application. ALSO the color is a perfect match and doesn't cause me to break out.
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This NYX Cosmetics High Definition Photogenic Foundation works great! I love how smooth it goes and and it doesn't wear away throughout the day! It is best for dryer skin rather than oily and I would buy it again for sure!
Cha H.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has great coverage and lasts all day! It Makes my skin look flawless in photos and on my face. It doesn't feel so heavy or does it feel like it's going to melt off. It is. Just simply great for everyday!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I have been looking for a foundation for ages now, my skin is more on the dry side most of the drugstore foundation like goes all patchy or cacky and it's just not a good look so is this a good foundation or do you know of one?
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can i buy it at walmart or shoppers drug mart.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Does this product work well on oily skin?
Christy L.
Christy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a better foundation does this one look cakey? Thanks in advance
Chinika P.
Chinika P.
I have very oily skin and large pores. So is this foundation going to work for me ?