11 colors available

BY NYX #9 in Concealer

Light-weight, emollient concealer. Provides medium to natural coverage for larger areas of the face. Non-comedogenic formula works on all skin types.

• I know what you use the other ones for but what do you use the purp...2 Answers
  • I'm new to green concealer. I bought one in a different brand but e...4 Answers
  • How exactly is the lavender used?1 Answers
NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
  • "I got this I'm yellow to hide my dark circles and it works good it does not crease under my eyes and it's a great price" in 5 reviews
Samone M.
Samone M.
Concealers in general are a must have in any makeup collection but if you haven't gotten your hands on the NYX photogenic HD concealer then you're definitely missing out! great coverage only $5 pretty much anywhere (I got mine from my local beauty supply store for $4.99) and I mean it's NYX so it's bound to be great. this concealer is amazing and doesn't disappoint. oh and you don't have to fret about creasing 🙌🏽 I have shades tan(CW07) and nutmeg(CW08) and though this is an amazing product the shade range could be a little wider the two I have I mix to get the right shade for my skin tone so if I had to list a con that'd be the only one. I do recommend you give it a try especially if you like a medium to full coverage concealer that is cheap and doesn't crease. it's also been compared to the NARS radiance concealer (I think that's what it's called) and it's basically neck and neck with that and as far as price goes it's definitely a win at $5 while the NARS concealer is $30
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I've used a concealer stick for the past couple of years, but I wanted to try something new so I purchased this NYX liquid concealer. I've had previous experience with liquid concealer - I used a cheap CoverGirl version a long time ago and it was okay but creased a ton, so I wasn't sure if I would like this. But I did the smart thing and bought a setting powder with this as well, and with the powder, this concealer works great. I just blend it under my eyes with a brush and put on a tiny amount of setting powder, and it doesn't crease at all. The coverage is good and covers up my dark circles. I'm super pale and the Porcelain shade is a perfect match for my skin. I was very impressed with this concealer and the best part is that it's super affordable.
Anney A.
Anney A.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased the NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer Wand and I am very impressed. The formula is very lightweight compared to other concealers I've tried and gives an overall medium coverage! It also has a highlighter pen effect to it as well so your not only concealing bit brightening at the same time. Would not use this for spot correcting but for an overall natural coverage, lightweight concealer, it's worth the money! Two downside to this concealer is that it does not have the coverage I was hoping it had which is a personal opinion and secondly, it tends to crease if you do not set it with a translucent powder but that happens with almost any concealer used. Overall very happy and will use this frequently!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Grove City, OH
This is my go to highlighting concealer. Very comparable to Urban Decays Naked Skin Concealer. I reach for this one more purely because of the price point. Its great for highlighting under eyes, nose, chin and forehead. The formula is so silky smooth, it glides right on and blends like a dream. It behaves well on top of my heavy duty cover my I never sleep circles, and rarely creases on me when I set it with a translucent powder. On that note, I would not recommenced this concealer to cover blemishes or dark circles the formula is on the sheerer side, making it great to highlight but not so much to cover. I always use another concealer on my dark circles and blemishes.

I love love LOVE this product.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I use this in lavender, which I bought because of my yellow undertones. While lavender is not usually the recommended shade for dark circles, it works so well to brighten under my eyes and the inner corners where they get dark. My facial structure is partly responsible for my dark circles, so this lends a touch of brightness I need and lasts.

I apply a few dots from the wand to my undereye and inner corner, then smooth and pat with a fingertip. It lasts a long enough to blend and stay in place, and foundation applies smoothly on top.

I think this is such a great value, especially when it's on sale, and worth a try. It feels comparable to higher cost products and I plan to continue buying.
Karlie M.
Karlie M.
N Huntingdon, PA
I decided to try this product after a lot of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus have raved about it. Concealer isn't a very important step in my makeup routine. I simply use it to highlight and correct where necessary. I thought this was perfect to try since it is affordable and was often compared to MAC's concealer (which I have not tried in comparison, like I said I don't have much reason for concealer so I prefer a more affordable options). I have had great results with this and the colors match and brighten great for me. I saw other reviews with photos were the writing had worn off- I have had multiple bottles and that has never been a problem for me.
Highly recommend this product!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Sacramento, CA
Just not impressed. The only plus I have to say about this product is the color range as it is extremely hard to find light enough shades for my pale skin tone. The product itself is just a reflection of the price IMO, cheap. Not sure if the issue is the applicator or the product itself, but I've tried many different techniques, even packing on with a beauty blender, and end up having to use an excess amount of product to get coverage because it just seems to wipe away any product I have underneath it. With that being said, this concealer only lasted about a week until I ran out. If you are looking for a very sheer coverage then this product might work better for you.
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
My all time favorite concealer. Comparable to highend concealer. I've tried almost every brand and I always end up coming back to this one. It goes on very smooth and doesn't look cakey. It also does not crease through out the day like most others that I've tried. It's very easy to blend as well. My only complaints is that it kind of burns sometimes when I first apply it... I have very sensitive skin. But after I blend it in it doesn't hurt anymore. Also I go through it really fast.. Lasts me about 2-4 weeks. But I use it every day and cover my under eyes, nose, imperfections, and forehead. It is very inexpensive too around $4 so it's easy to replace!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My only problems are the small size, seeing as it goes quickly and it's hard to use up all the product, and it isn't as full coverage as I would like. Aside from that, I do love how easily it applies and blends out. It's my go to drugstore concealer when I'm not looking for as full of coverage and having having a more natural look that day. I use it for highlighting the Undereye area and forehead. I used my rcma powder to set it and there was very minimal to no creasing throughout the day. I went through and ran my under eye brush once or twice during the day and was good to go. I do recommend this product and will definitely repurchase.
Kala D.
Kala D.
I absolutely love these concealers. I was using a different brand in the winter in a super light shade, but for summer time I needed a slightly darker, more yellow-toned concealer to use on tanned skin. I decided to try these and I couldn't have made a better decision. The shade 04 is perfect for me. It has just enough yellow to brighten & neutralize dark circles without looking unnatural. It is slightly thicker than most concealers that I've tried, but it is still super blendable. However, if you highlight multiple areas of the face like I do, I recommend doing one at a time so it doesn't dry before you need it to!
Carina C.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?