Add a Photo

By NYX
#452 in Liquid Foundation
HD Foundation - You don't have to be on camera to achieve flawless skin! NYX Cosmetics peptide infused High Definition Foundation uses light-diffusing technology to enhance the appearance of silky smooth skin. Achieve a picture-perfect look anytime you're in the spotlight. - HD Foundation
Photos (6)
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I really love this foundation! It's thick, so I always wet my beauty blender to water it down and get a sheer effect. It covers everything nicely, and gives you that airbrushed appearance. I might add a little banana powder to set it under the eyes or on the forehead and around the nose, but it's not really necessary. It's pretty expensive for a drugstore product, but totally worth it in my books. I only wish they varied it in color a LOT more, and I have to be super tan to wear the lightest shade.
Erina M.
Erina M.
I have combination skin and I've tried this foundation and I'd say.. If you have oily or combination skin like me, this is not the foundation type for you.
Even the little bit of oil or emollients in a water-based foundation show shine almost immediately if you have oily skin.
My mom tried this one too (she has normal to dry skin) and on her it works awesome! Blends perfectly and looks light and natural.
:) so don't forget, first find out what's your skin type then get your foundation!

Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This product is long lasting and has great coverage. It is quite thick however and can congest skin if worn regularly. I use this for nights of with friends. If I wear this to work, I always get compliments from my coworkers and patients. I have to set this with the NYX HD setting powder. This is quite expensive for a drugstore brand but is good quality. I apply with with a densely packed buffing brush.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I absolutely love NYX products and thought I'd try their foundations. This one is on the pricier end of the NYX products, but I gave it a shot. I have combination dry/oily skin, and it did not seem to work so well with the oily skin. It was shinier than I would like. Overall, not bad coverage but probably better for drier skin.
Sam J.
Sam J.
I love this liquid foundation, it provides full coverage without leaving my face looking dewy or oily. The color matches my skin tone perfectly and it lasts the majority of the day. This may be due to the fact that I am not a make up guru and don't use setting spray or primer but the color is great!
Sheri N.
Really great foundation! I've been using it for a week now and have noticed it tends to get a little oily. My skin becomes a little oily in the T-zone area but other than that, it's a great foundation at an affordable price. I'm still in the midst of of repurchasing this foundation again.
Tiffany Renee C.
Tiffany Renee C.
Floresville, TX
I absolutely love this foundation! I used to buy the HD makeup forever foundation and would spend so much money on it and this foundation works just as great at a way cheaper price! It is outstanding and I would recommend it to anyone who wants their skin looking flawless!
Dana A.
Dana A.
Love this stuff! It's not cheap foundation for being NYX (it's on the higher price end out of all of their products actually) but it's wonderful. Someone at ulta recommended it and it's been great to use as my winter foundation.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
I was not a fan of this. I really like nyx products but this one fell short if NY expectations it didn't look good on and came off in random spots (especially the sides under my nose) during the day. Wouldn't recommend.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Just got this for the first time the other day and I love it. It goes on so smooth and had the most natural look. A plus is that it's inexpensive and the color blends in with my skin great. Definitely recommend this.
Sheri N.
Is this good on my oily skin? Are there tons of shades to choose from? And is this worth the money? Thank you!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I'm looking into trying another foundation. Has anyone tried this yet? Pros or cons?
olivia e.
olivia e.
I was on the market for a new under eye concealer, and so i was searching inline and looking at some youtube reviews. Unfortunately, I can't seem to decide between the Maybelline age rewind concealer, or this one. Maybe there is some other alternative I don't know of. Any advice would help. I have oily skin, and yellow undertones.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this basis can be used often or special makeup?
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Maringouin, LA
Has anyone tried this foundation? Looking for a new one & I'm wondering how this one is