NYX Cosmetics Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Molly K.NYX Cosmetics Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Kristin V.NYX Cosmetics Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Yodalys N.

BY NYX

As Easy As Pencil As Intense As Liquid This Felt Tip Eye Liner gives you the ultimate control in creating bold and precise lines. The eye liner marker releases the ideal amount of ink for decidedly dramatic eyes. Cruelty-free. see more...

• Is this best used for making a thin line or a thick, chunky wing?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kate B.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
Great eyeliner and its easy to use. its perfect for beginners and achieving the perfect cat eye. I would recommend this product.
This is product a part of my daily ritual. I love how smooth the application is and honesty it's so easy to do the wing look. It's a very similar as using a pen. This product is affordable and works just as great as expensive brands.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
This is product a part of my daily ritual. I love how smooth the application is and honesty it's so easy to do the wing look. It's a very similar as using a pen and if you make a mistake dab a little eye makeup remover to a qtip and ta da!!! This product is affordable and works just as great as expensive brands.
Madelyn E.
Madelyn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
One of my favorite liquid eyeliners. Easy application, nice felt tip (although it isn't as flexible as I thought it would be) and good dark color. Definitely would recommend and have bought multiple times. Comparable to more expensive liquid liners for way cheaper. Good product.
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
NYX prices are amazing so to me all their products are pretty great.. you just cant beat the price. I use this liner a lot. I like the size of the liner and i like that its felt. You do have to re apply after a couple of hours it kind of fades away but it doesnt run!
Chasity E.
Chasity E.
Port Neches, TX
I find the felt tip liner much MUCH easier to use than regular liquid. Goes on smooth. Its also long lasting and it even got wet and didnt smear. This was my first time to use it but I will be using again for sure. Had a hard time finding it so I hope I can again.
hailey t.
hailey t.
La Grange, NC
their felt tip liner is not their best liner out there. it dries out quickly and I've found better felt tip liners. good value and nice price but not worth it. relatively easy application, can become difficult. no i would not recommend.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love this liner when I wing out my eyeliner. It works well and is easy to use. It helped me learn how to draw my wing better over time. It glides on nicely and dries nicely. I use it almost every day. It's amazing for the price.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Saint Petersburg, FL
The felt tip seemed to dry out very quickly and the flexibility of it made it rather hard to work with at times, but the black was actually very dark and it lasted all day and managed to stay even after I washed my face.
Ema V.
Ema V.
NYX felt tip liner is amazing! I love the smooth and clean line it gives. Perfect shade too. I only have to apply it once. Goes on easy, and is also easy to take off! Lasts all day long, which is always a good thing!
Christine W.
Christine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner and it is great for learning how to master wing eye liner looks. The quality is good for the money. I like the felt tip compared to others. It's easier to use. I would def buy it again.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Chatsworth, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this best used for making a thin line or a thick, chunky wing?