Add a Photo

By NYX
#345 in Eyeliner
As Easy As Pencil As Intense As Liquid This Felt Tip Eye Liner gives you the ultimate control in creating bold and precise lines. The eye liner marker releases the ideal amount of ink for decidedly dramatic eyes. Cruelty-free.
Photos (2)
Kate B.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA

Great eyeliner and its easy to use. its perfect for beginners and achieving the perfect cat eye. I would recommend this product.
This is product a part of my daily ritual. I love how smooth the application is and honesty it's so easy to do the wing look. It's a very similar as using a pen. This product is affordable and works just as great as expensive brands.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I really like using this brown felt tip liner for my everyday look. Because it is felt tip tibia very easy to apply and you dorm have to wait for it to dry like liquid liner. I wouldn't say it's the best eyeliner, especially if trying to do s cat eye. But it's affordable, easy to apply, and great for beginners because it's like a pen.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Burbank, CA

Worked well while it lasted, but it was only good for a matter of days maybe a couple weeks. Just was kind of dry and not very opaque at all. Rather disappointed because I love all my other products by NYX. Same thing happened with the fat eye liner I got so I am pretty sure it wasn't just a one time scenario. :(
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC

This is product a part of my daily ritual. I love how smooth the application is and honesty it's so easy to do the wing look. It's a very similar as using a pen and if you make a mistake dab a little eye makeup remover to a qtip and ta da!!! This product is affordable and works just as great as expensive brands.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

I love these, as long as you're good at drawing with a marker. There's definitely a learning curve going from a pencil to this. Now that I got the hang of it I love it, but I took a star off for all of the times that I fudged my perfect eye shadow thinking that eyeliner was the "easy" part. It requires practice!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Lutz, FL

I love the affordability of NYX. I love that I can easily grab it at Target or Walgreens. It gives me high quality for a lower price. The eyeliner stays on super well even through sweat and whatnot. The packaging isn't terribly adorable, but that isn't what I look for anyway.
Madelyn E.
Madelyn E.
Ann Arbor, MI

One of my favorite liquid eyeliners. Easy application, nice felt tip (although it isn't as flexible as I thought it would be) and good dark color. Definitely would recommend and have bought multiple times. Comparable to more expensive liquid liners for way cheaper. Good product.
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC

NYX prices are amazing so to me all their products are pretty great.. you just cant beat the price. I use this liner a lot. I like the size of the liner and i like that its felt. You do have to re apply after a couple of hours it kind of fades away but it doesnt run!
Chasity E.
Chasity E.
Port Neches, TX

I find the felt tip liner much MUCH easier to use than regular liquid. Goes on smooth. Its also long lasting and it even got wet and didnt smear. This was my first time to use it but I will be using again for sure. Had a hard time finding it so I hope I can again.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX

NYX products deliver MUA quality at drug-store prices. I love their felt tip eyeliner! Perfect line, every time, last a really long time-especially with their water proof primer. I like that it doesn't dry out fast, either. Highly recommended.
Molly S.
Molly S.

Is this best used for making a thin line or a thick, chunky wing?