NYX Cosmetics Felt Tip Liner uploaded by nic c.NYX Cosmetics Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Marissa L.NYX Cosmetics Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Amanda N.See all 19 photos
2 colors available

BY NYX

Buy NYX Cosmetics Eyeliners - Our Felt Tip Eye Liner eye marker creates a smudge-proof, budge-proof and waterproof line that lives up to its description as a ldquo;one-day tattoo. rdquo; The eye liner marker releases the ideal amount of ink for decidedly dramatic peepers. Details provided by NYX Cosmetics. see more...

• Is this eyeliner long lasting? Does i...Honestly, this peels off durin... 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new eyeliner ...Sadly no. The essence skinny l... 1 Answers
  • Does this eye liner last all day or c...It's not going to last all day... 1 Answers
Photos (18)
  • "For me, the felt tip eye liners don't look good on my eyes, but for those who it looks good on, I would recommend NYC." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this product .Would recommend to family and friends nyx is great" in 1 review
  • "It last most of the day and is very easy to apply." in 1 review
  • "It goes on very smooth and effortlessly!" in 1 review
  • "It's so easy to use and I feel like the color pay off is really bold, the darkest black I actually want!" in 1 review
Emily Aleine S.
Emily Aleine S.
Hoover, AL
March 8, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Extreme black
I LOVE liquid liner as a cat eye is my go-to daily look (or my go-to makeup look at all, for that matter). I typically prefer felt tips as I have arthritis and I find them easier to work with. NYX's felt tip liquid liner is one of the better liners I've used: the formula is thick enough that you get an even black, but it goes on smooth and dries fairly quickly. The application is good, but I notice that the liner tends to smudge as the day goes on, particularly around the corner of my eye where I usually get teary. All in all, I recommend this liner for ladies who like felt tips, it is a wonderful eyeliner! (I attached a photo of myself with the liner on)
Gwynedolyn P.
Gwynedolyn P.
Union City, CA
The price is what made me want to like this eyeliner. However, it isn't something I would buy again. You have to angle the liner to the side in order to apply the liner which leaves a block of liner on your eyelid. It's especially challenging to put liner on your lid if you're wearing eyeshadow. The shadow gets on your liner! In order for it to show on your eye lid, you need to apply the liner multiple times. I also like to wing my liner, but the liner isn't dark enough to be seen. If you're one of the lucky few who have the liner on your lid, after about 2-3 hours, the liners melts and it becomes a mess on your eye. I do not recommend this liner.
Kim Avvy R.
Kim Avvy R.
Round Rock, TX
May 5, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Extreme black
This NYX Felt Tip Eyeliner is a good eyeliner, if you one is looking for a cheap one and wants to use it everyday. However, if you're looking for one that is for a special occasion, I would say to use something else. The ink is good, but the way it glides and the shape of the tip of it is a little bit chubby. It does last for a good period of time, it's just the way to put it on is a bit challenging.
Gabriele G.
Gabriele G.
March 29, 2016, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Extreme black
I love a good felt tip liner for my signature cat eye, I find the felt tip liners are easier to apply and more precise than ones with a brush. That being said, this liner is pretty good! For a drugstore brand, this works pretty much the same as more expensive brands I've tried. Goes on smooth and even, and perfecting my cat eye is a breeze.
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Yettem, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is good for the price. The felt tip is nice for a precise line but it doesn't wear well over make up or for an all-day look. If your looking for a decent eyeliner thats easy to apply this is for you. If you want something that does a perfect cat eye and lasts all day then I'd try something else.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Richboro, PA
Feb. 9, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Extreme black
This eyeliner is pretty good for the price. It's super black and lasts me all day. My only problems with this eyeliner is that the tip could be a little skinner, and it's a little tough to apply because it is a little stiff and tugs. Other than those few cons, its a pretty good liner.
Ale B.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
July 12, 2016, 11:30 a.m.
Review for: Extreme black
I bought this to do my wing eyeliner better and I was very disappointed with it. It worked fine up until a certain point where it began to wear off once over my eye makeup it didn't hold up. I think it be great just alone without any eye makeup on but I don't like it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
One of my favorite eyeliners. Comes with a lot of color in it so it doesnt run out super quick. The black is really dark black and thats what i love about it. I would recommend this product because its cheap and has good pigmentation and is felt tip!
Monika R.
Monika R.
Seriously, if you're looking to spend under $20 for a liquid eyeliner this is your best bet! I love NYX products and this eyeliner is easy to apply and has a matte finish. I do wish the wear for this was longer, but it does last a few hours.
Raquel O.
Raquel O.
Spartanburg, Sc
Nov. 25, 2015, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Extreme black
I'm a beginner in the whole Cat eye look ! So I tried this one out and it was kinda hard because you have to make sure the pen liner is always pointing down . If not no liner would come out . It got the job done and stood on all night !
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm looking for a new eyeliner, preferably something that is liquid, or felt tip, so I can create a winged look. I have oily skin so everything I have tried creases within 3 hours. Will this eyeliner be good for that? Maybe even some other suggestions??
kainaat a.
kainaat a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this eyeliner? Is it worth the hype?
Tamar L.
Tamar L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner long lasting? Does it fade easily/peel away? Is it easy to draw a cat-eye with it?
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Machiasport, ME
I'm having a really hard time applying this, even though I've never left the cap off its really dry and doesn't make any line when I try to apply it. Any tips?
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to KVD? Thinking about switching this is if it is basically the same !