3 colors available

BY NYX #88 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic Kit Includes: 4 Color Eyebrow Powders 2 3 Stencils 3 2 Brushes see more...

• Is this good for red heads? Looking for my friend 1 Answers
  • Are the stencils easy to use? 3 Answers
  • I seriously need to reshape my brows!! I have been growing them for...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mix my Eyebrow as I have few and thin this helps me a lot with the appearance of my face and fixed lasts me all day is super easy to apply and remove also this works really well for people who want to see their eyebrow most beautiful and sexy and more defined these shades of eyebrow fast hard not spent quite worth the price
Yerit C.
Yerit C.
The kid is very good for beginners who do not know much how to design eyebrows well and this is very useful because it brings in a plastic template that can be cleaned so easy. f you want to have a well-designed eyebrows and slowly learning until you do not need to use templates, I recommend
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
marksville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this miracle box, the colors compliment each other, the stencils are awesome! If you want a dramatic look, use the sexy stencil...for daytime go for the curve! I have dark brown hair with dark eyebrows, but through experience, DON'T go with your natural shade!!! Go a shade lighter.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
I love this kit.
I like that it comes with stencils. The rich brown is really good for a powder contour. The stencils are a little tricky to figure out, but overall it's a great product. The colors are long lasting and very pigmented, and you can create a very natural and balanced look.
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
Miami, Florida
There are 4 plastic stencils in this kit. My brows aren't anywhere near as thick as any of them, and I would look weird if I colored in the whole stencil. But once you get the hang of holding the stencil over your brow, it makes a nice guideline for shaping your brows with color.
Siu Mei H.
Siu Mei H.
Columbus, OH
The kit comes with three possible stencils and four shadow colours in the kit, one being a matte highlight for the brow bone. It may be helpful for someone who find it difficult to fill in their eyebrows without a guided shape, or has extreamly sparse eyebrows to being with.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Eyebrow Kit With Stencil Brunettes
This is great beginners product. It comes with everything you need to start learning how to shade your brows. The different shades of brow help get the results you want. Remember not to apply to much which will cause a overly dramatic look. I personally like a natural look.
bambi b.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA
this was pretty cool.i found the right one and worked great.wish there were more sizes bc I have tiny brows now.i got at cvs and very cheap so I got two.i tell my friends bc im a lover of all nyx prducts and would buy again.cute packaging and easy to locate in the stores
Amy K.
Amy K.
Harvey, LA
Oh my gosh!! I love it!! Especially able to use the stencil to help with filling in my eyebrows since they are so thin. It is so easy to use. Will keep using this product. I have never used anything so simple to use. I have recommended it to my family and friends!!
oriana c.
oriana c.
Review for: Eyebrow Kit With Stencil Blondes
If you are starting with makeup this will suit you perfectly , easy to use , great pay off , not expensive , a good varierity of color , natural appearance but if you want a more defined eyebrow i recommend the nyx eyebrow gel or the pomade , both are greath
osiris a.
osiris a.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Are the stencils easy to use?
suzie b.
suzie b.
Westlake, OH
Does this product make your eyebrows look natural or like a doll? I want to buy it but want to look very natural.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Calera, AL
I seriously need to reshape my brows!! I have been growing them for 2 weeks now and I think it may be time to do a little something with them!! Is this kit worth it?!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Narragansett, RI
I hope this is worth it. Does anyone have any other recommendations?
Sara S.
Sara S.
Jackson , TN
Is this good for red heads? Looking for my friend