17 colors available

BY NYX

Cosmic Metals Lip Cream - Intense, multidimensional color collides with the glistening effect of gloss for out-of-this world lips like you've never seen before. Creamy smooth with a dazzling metallic finish, NYX Cosmetics' Cosmic Metals Lip Cream covers your lips in lustrous color that feels and looks like a gloss. - Cosmic Metals Lip Cream

Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I bought the NYX Cosmetics Cosmic Metals Lip Cream in Fuchsia Fusion to use with my Halloween costume at my local Ulta. It goes on smooth and lasts several hours. The color is vibrant and hot pink, like pictured on the NYX Cosmetics website and Amazon listing. It has a faint glitter, metallic finish without being overly glossy or sparkly. Too much sparkle or glitter could easily send this gloss into pre-teen territory. NYX Cosmetics does a great job at keeping their Cosmic Metals Lip Cream trendy, yet grown-up. Although I don't see myself using this on a daily basis, it is great for fun occasions like Halloween or festivals. NYX is a well-priced drugstore brand, available not only on Amazon, but at Ulta and Target. This big box stores often run sales and specials on the brand, so it is easy to get a great deal, especially on an item like this, that you may not wear regularly.
Cynira C.
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
The NYX Cosmetics Cosmic Metals Lip Cream in Speed of Light lip cream ($7.49) is described as an intense, multidimensional color collides with the glistening effect of gloss for out-of-this world lips like you’ve never seen before. Creamy smooth with a dazzling metallic finish, NYX Cosmetics’ Cosmic Metals Lip Cream covers your lips in lustrous color that feels and looks like a gloss.

Final thoughts: It’s a non-sticky, metallic creme liquid lipstick. It’s very comfortable on the lips and doesn’t feel grainy. Be aware that it does not dry down and it is not transfer proof.
Rhia B.
Rhia B.
I have the shade Electromagnetic and it's honestly such a beautiful shade. I got it at Ulta for around 7 dollars and it's such a beautiful jade green color. I normally wouldn't spend that much for a lip product that's not exactly wearable (I've worn green lips in public once, I believe) but it was so stunning I couldn't resist. Don't know if I would repurchase, just because it is such an unwearable color, but I'm definitely in love with the pigment and the colors.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought five colors and want more! These lip glosses feel creamy on the lips, last a long time even in desert heat, and look really pretty without being too much. My favorite color is the red one called solar energy. The fun color I tried, celestial star, is beautiful cobalt blue and will look good on Halloween when I wear my Wonder Woman costume! I hope they come out with more colors for fall. If you have not tried these lip glosses I recommend it.
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
The NYX Cosmetic Cosmic Metal Galactic lip cream is a great dope for Kylie Jenner lip kit, Kylie Kymajesty. Aslo, comparing to Kylie Kymajesty the NYX Metal Galactic lip is way better product with a great formula and coverage. And need to mention it's way cheaper too! I really love NYX products. I usually can find a lot of dupes with the NYX products. You can't go wrong with NYX! All NYX products are cruelty free and affordable!
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
I have two of these, the black and the darker blue. I bought them originally for an alternative to the Kylie lip kit metals. I wasn't a huge fan of these. They are super sticky, and more of s thick gloss then a creme formula. And they feather out so bad. I had the black one on and within a few minutes it was all over my face.
They are pigmented, but I really don't think they're worth the money
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I got the orange one, solar energy. I love the formula and found it fun as is, and tried mixing it with alien to get a bronze color, which was beautiful. I'm not sure if it's technically eye safe but I did play with it dabbing and blending with my fingertips to create a really cool ethereal look. Really like the color and shimmer I want to buy more of them soon!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
The pigmentation on these is NO JOKE! I purchased several shades! I was so excited about the innovative colours NYX chose! They're so unique! Electromagnetic is my all time favorite and it looks FIERCE! The application is smooth and overall, the product is thicker so it wasn't streaky. Feels smooth on the lips, no gritty glitter here!
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
OMG does NYX ever stop with their crazy, ridiculously good lip wear??!! They've got another smash hit with these metallic lip creams. They're super pigmented,extremely long wearing and you can use them alone or on top of your lipstick for an artistic flair! The first shade everyone should get is Speed of Light!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
I picked up 4 of them an I love them to death !!! I though they would dry like matte but the don't they a little sticky but just a bit.. The colors are all so beauiyful if your a colorful person.. They are fun an just bright .. I got them at Ulta for only 7.49
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Ottawa, ON
Is this product long lasting??
Judith M.
Judith M.
Does the lipstick dry your lips?
lacey b.
lacey b.
Lake charles, LA
Do you think this could be used as eyeshadow?
Chelsi A.
Chelsi A.
Does the lipstick have an all day wear or do you need to reapply? And are they drying to your lips?
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
What is the wear of this product like? Does it wear off quickly?