BY NYX #11 in Concealer

Wake up your face with the ultimate NYX Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealer palette in six color correcting shades. This lightweight, non-creasing formula glides on for an ultra-smooth finish and leaves skin feeling soft and supple.

• What is each color used for? I wanna give this a try so bad3 Answers
  • I really want to get this, what store can I find it in?6 Answers
  • Does the NYX Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealer...Be the first to answer!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
I bought my NYX color correcting palette in early November, and it has proven to be an excellent investment! The regular price at Ulta is about $12, but I got mine for only $5 and change after an exchange and a coupon. The palette includes a yellow, green, lavender, salmon, peach, and brown, and I find that I get good use of every color. Here's what I use them for:

Yellow: blueness in my inner eye area, sometimes for highlighting
Green: red blemishes, and sometimes on the orange discoloration around my mouth and the "glasses marks" on my nose, also if I have a lot of redness around my eyes
Lavender: usually use this for my aforementioned orange discoloration
Salmon: purple dark circles under eyes
Peach: can also use this on dark circles (I find that this can be used interchangeably with the salmon)
Brown: bronzing (too warm for contouring)

As you can see, there are some areas of my face where more than one color can be used to achieve almost the same result. Each pan holds only 0.05 oz. or 1.5g of product, which I suppose is appropriate considering there are six different colors in the palette. That's $2 per color!

When I first bought this product, the consistency was a bit dry, making it drag a little on the skin. However, there is an easy solution to this: Apply one drop of jojoba oil to a flat concealer brush, or swirl the brush a little in a jar of coconut oil, removing any excess oil on the back of your hand, then apply the color corrector of your choice. Luckily, after using this palette more, I find that I no longer need to add anything to the product and can use it as is.

After applying the corrector, apply foundation. I use a blending sponge, using it to blend the color corrector as well. I actually don't use my regular concealer under my eyes very often anymore, since I find that the salmon or peach on my dark circles is usually sufficient. Finally, I apply my powder and the rest of my face makeup as usual.

Wonderful palette; would buy again.
Anjhie M.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
Review for: Nyx 3cp 04
I had the opportunity to buy the NYX brand of correctors called 3C "Color Correcting Concealer", which youtubers have been using quite a bit lately, and I decided to test it for a few days, under different conditions to see that it worked.
The palette itself has a very comfortable and beautiful presentation, and I think there are 4 different types of combinations

The first time I used it I had nothing on my face but a moisturizer. My skin type is mixed, so some parts occupy a little more hydration. Put the concealers on my skin without using brushes, only the fingers and the consistency I liked quite a bit. It slid very smoothly and left a quite favorable finish.
Until this moment the palette I liked very much, and the quize to test in other conditions.

A week later, I decided to do my makeup as I would daily, I made the application of primer, a base and when applying the concealer notice a difference: it did not slide as easily on my face as the first time, and I decided to let this happen By giving credit to the consistency of the base.
After applying the makeup looked pretty good, and proceeded to apply the translucent powder.
Everything was fine until I left my house and looked in the mirror.
I do not know if this is due to my skin, or whatever the reason, but some sort of grumitos have formed, such as when you have skin on the skin or something like that, as if I had scratched my makeup.

That was my experience with the 3C pallete, and my conclusion is: super father and super functional, but you have to have a very good moisturizing in the face and everything will be perfect.
Grace V.
Grace V.
I LOVE this product so much. I originally bought the single pot of the under eye corrector at Ulta, but took it back to get a darker shade. I decided to just get the whole palette instead. I am so happy I did.

This palette has a yellow, a green (almost a little bit blue-green), a lavender-y purple, a peachy pinky color, a more orange peachy color, and a warm brown color. I already hit pan on the peachy pinky one.
I use the yellow for under my eyes, the green for the splotchy redness on my jawline, the purple I don't have a use for, I use to pinky peachy one under my eyes as well, the orange peachy color I will be using under my eyes when I run out of my pinky peachy one, and the brown I am too light for, but I could use it as a cream bronzer probably.

This product is VERY creamy, and not stiff. It isn't runny though. It's thick enough to stay in the pan. I love the consistency, they cover wonderfully, and overall this product is WONDERFUL! I wholeheartedly recommend this palette.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I started using this product around the beginning of March and it worked really well. It does its job of correcting, which is why I gave it two stars. I used the green color for redness and the salmon/pink for my under eye circles. But after maybe two weeks, I started breaking out like crazy. Some were small, and others were cystic acne. I broke out in places where I never had before, such as around my eyes. At first, I didn't realize it was the correctors, so I just kept correcting my acne with them, and it just kept getting worse. Eventually, after ruling out the other products I put on my face, I decided to stop using this palette for a week, and after the first three days, my acne started fading, so I knew it was this that caused it. I have oily combination skin, oily around my cheeks, nose, and t-zone. I also have very large pores, which I'm sure played a factor into it. But, other products I used didn't make my face breakout, so that's why I won't be purchasing this again.
Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.
miami, Hialeah florida
This is my first go at a color correcting concealer. I wasn't entirely sure which colors would work well to conceal my under eye circles, so I decided on the palette instead of individual pans, and I'm so glad I did! I love love love this palette - The salmon color is great for under eye circles, the yellow for brightening, and the green for breakout spots or redness. The darkest shade in the palette I actually tried as a cream contour color, and it works like a charm! I have yet to use the purple and since I am fair-skinned I may skip it altogether. The application is sheer but buildable, it's not greasy at all, and I've found it's best to apply with your fingertips. It really does exactly what it's meant to do. Also, it doesn't show through at all once you apply foundation. If you've never tried a color corrector before but are considering it, please try this palette - you won't be disappointed!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I've been looking for an all in one correcting palette that was both effective and affordable and wanted to give this a try. I don't own any other correcting pencils or palettes so this is my first experience. I have redness, dullness and dark circles. I use the green for redness on my skin tone, purple for dullness on my cheekbones and chin and the pink for my dark circles. The consistency is nice and creamy and they blend out fairly well. I prefer the all in one, even if I don't use half the colors because it is much for cost efficient. Otherwise you are purchasing 3 different pods or pencils and spending way more. Of course that is all dependent on what brand you are buying. I purchased mine at Target.com. No complaints so far. I've been using this for about a month now. I keep this as part of my morning routine.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Review for: Nyx 3cp 04
I really, really dislike this. The idea of it is a GREAT concept, having all the concealer a you need in one convenient package, but the actual product is terrible. I LOVE nyx, and most of their products are a hit for me but this way overshot the mark.

For one, they are way too thick. I don't know what it is about them, but you would think they would be less patchy than they are with how thick the formula is, but it doesn't even blend out. You can't put anything on top of it without it looking cakey, and it doesn't work as a concealer at all. Because I did spend my money on it I plan to use it for something, and I've found that it does work as an eyeshadow primer pretty well, but unfortunately that's the only thing I can use it for.
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
Katy, TX
I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and I can honestly say that it is a winner. It was my first time using a color corrector and I had no idea what I was doing when I first started. But I've gotten very comfortable with this palette. The concealers are creamy and blend super well. I don't feel like you can use too much or too little. The two colors I use most are the green for covering up redness and the peach for the dark circles under my eyes. I really feel like both creams have made a huge different for my face. Highly recommend giving them a try! I loved them and I think you will too! This will definitely be a product I buy again in the future. Plus I love how affordable it is!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I wanted to like this product, I really did. I love nyx but this concealer is just too heavy and greasy for me. It goes on cakey, smears, and makes my skin look oily. I'm giving it three stars because for the price and amount of colors you get, I think it can be worth it to just have for an emergency. For me, it didn't last long because the product is so soft that my brushes picked up way too much product and a lot got wasted. I also don't think the colors can work for everyone -- I'm white and pretty light, and all of the colors blended out to paper-white on my skin. I don't know how they would blend out on darker tones, but I don't imagine very well.
Jennie I.
Jennie I.
In actuality, I have a love/hate relationship with this product. THE LOVE: the peach and green color corrector are so amazing!! The peach blends our flawlessly and camouflages my darkness under my eyes perfectly and the green helps cover up all my redness. I truly love the formula or these. Now we arrive at THE HATE: I like the concept of a corrector palette but it's not practical for individual use, you will truly only use 2 or 3 of these and the rest just get wasted. I would much rather have a palette with deeper pans of the 2 or 3 colors I will actually use. I also disliked that this palette was pricey for nyx and the product ran out so quickly.
Is this color correcting palette any good? I have seen a lot of bad reviews on the tarte corrector palette and I'm really looking for something to cancel out dark circles and redness around my nose 👀👃
Felica G.
Felica G.
Houston, AL
How well does this work on red blushed skin?
Madina W.
Madina W.
Vancouver
Does this product work well with correcting the purple tones under your eyes? I've tried almost everything but I can't seem to conceal my dark circles!
Javan H.
Javan H.
How does this color corrector compare to other brands? I've heard some people say that the texture of the NYX palette is a little too think and difficult to blend. Is this the norm or just a fluke?
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Chicago
Is this cream or powder ?