MakeupEye Makeupnyx professional
Nyx Cosmetics Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Spell Book Palette Limited Edition

Nyx Cosmetics Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Spell Book Palette Limited Edition

by nyx professional

Comment fait ton pour la tester ??
Is the palette still available for purchase in stores? If so where did you find it at? Thanks!
Start your review of Nyx Cosmetics Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Spell Book Palette Limited Edition!
How would you rate this product?
Missy C.
Somerville, NJ
Nyx Cosmetics Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Spell Book Palette Limited Edition uploaded by Missy C.
I love dark coffee colors in this palette it will be great for the fall I love to mix the graves with the Blues in the purples it's not as pigmented as other eyeshadows I have used but I really really love the colors and I highly recommend it to anybody
Isabel C.
Old Lyme, CT
I can't say anything bad about this palette at all! The colors are unique and amazing, and the packaging is absolutely stunning. You can't beat it! It's pretty affordable, but it is slightly on the pricey side for drug-store makeup .However, if you're a fan of the show, you're going to love this! It performs really well with nice pigment and blendability. I love it!
Redeate K.
Cottage Grove, MN
Super pigmented eyeshade and a great range of color. The only thing i would i would change is that there’s quite a bit of fall out
michelle C.
Syracuse, UT
I just love NYX color palettes! I can go both bold or an easy natural look as well. I like the pigment and the hue of the colors. Its a great all in one palette and I r
Lilian M.
Kingsland, GA
Nyx Cosmetics Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Spell Book Palette Limited Edition uploaded by Lilian M.
Es una paleta de sombras muy bonita, tiene unos colores geniales y son muy variados y pigmenta super bien😍😍😍
Desiree B.
Killeen , TX
Nyx Cosmetics Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Spell Book Palette Limited Edition uploaded by Desiree B.
I’m obsessed with the show so I just had to have this pallet. While I love the nostalgia of it, it’s not perfect sadly. The blush’s and highlighter are great and so are the matte eyeshadows but the metallic ones aren’t. They don’t transfer like they look and unless your using your fingers they’re hard to transfer at all. There is also a lot of fallout from some colors while others not so much. Do I still use this pallet a lot? Yes but is it my favorite sadly no.
Nikki E.
Lompoc, CA
Nyx Cosmetics Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Spell Book Palette Limited Edition uploaded by Nikki E.
I'm so obsessed with this ENTIRE collection! The colors are pigmented and blend seamlessly! The names make me smile especially since I'm a huge sabrina fan! Only thing I wish is that there was a mirror...then again the packaging wouldn't have been the same. Speaking of packaging! HAIL SATAN! SO PERFECT!!
Veronica C.
Sumrall, MS
Nyx Cosmetics Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Spell Book Palette Limited Edition uploaded by Veronica C.
I honestly love this product! I never used NYX before so I had my doubts. Like honestly. Mostly just bought it for the packaging. The shadows blend out so well and are very pigmented! There is some fall out, especially in the shimmers but that doesn’t bother me. The lip cremes are also amazing! Not transfer proof, but feels comfortable on the lips.
Erica R.
Victoria, TX
Nyx Cosmetics Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Spell Book Palette Limited Edition uploaded by Erica R.
This palette is spellbinding! The colors are super pigmented and blend really well. I also like how they have “spells” that tell you what colors to wear together. This is limited edition so I recommend getting your hands on one if you can!
dablu S.
Holly, MI
It was my favorite makeup pallette ever. I will look forward to use it again n would recommend to others