19 colors available

BY NYX

Butter Lip Balm - NYX's Buttery Lip Balm that's addictively soft and scrumptious. Perfect for adding a subtle hint of color for a naturally flirtatious pout. - Butter Lip Balm

• Do these dry up on your lips and start to flake color?2 Answers
  • Is this sticky or more drying? 2 Answers
  • How long wearing are these? Favorite shades??3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Siobhan F.
Siobhan F.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Nyx Butter Lip Balm Ladyfingers / Pack of 2
Sadly this is one of the few NYX products that I've bought that I really hate. It doesn't go on well and this color is awful. I thought it would be slightly tinted not neon pink on my lips. It has a rough texture. No matter how much I use it it does not feel like a balm but closer to very dry lip stick. It doesn't spread out well on my lips at all. I hate everything about it.

I tried buying a different color and it did seem a bit better but sadly can't review it as it disappeared show where in my house.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
I bought the Butter Lip Balm in the shade "Panna Cotta" which is a lovely light pink color. I was really excited to try it out because I love tinted lip balms. When I tried it on (my lips were a bit dry), I didn't feel very much moisture and the pigmentation sort of accentuated the dryness of my lips. I feel as if I would need to exfoliate my lips before wearing this product, like I do when I wear a lipstick. I love the color but I think the formula could be improved.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
I have this in the shade Ladyfingers, and it's a really nice color. It definitely doesn't last all day, but it does stay on for a good number of hours, depending on what you eat or drink. I got mine at CVS I'm pretty sure, and they had a decent set of shades to choose from. The product itself is actually really hydrating, and smells so freaking good. I still haven't picked up any other colors, but I would think they're all pretty great.
Nicholle H.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Brownie
I really like this lip balm. Just like the name implies, it feels very buttery and smooth on the lips. It has a subtle fruity scent (I think it smells like grapes). This shade in particular is exactly like my natural lip color so it doesn't show up on me, but if you have light lips then this is a pretty nude shade. I use this before applying any lip product and it helps my lips retain some moisture.
Yar M.
Yar M.
Miami
Review for: Nyx Butter Lip Balm Ladyfingers / Pack of 2
This lip gloss has greatly helped me in my parched lips. It is an exceptional moisturizer plus I love the pastel colors and roses that leaves lips and makes the lips look delicate and very cute. I highly recommend them for those girls who have very dry lips . For me this lip gloss I give it a 10. Any questions or concerns you have with this product may comment without any hassle. Kisses!
Anu B.
Anu B.
I am absolutely obsessed with these NYX Lip Balms. I tried one and I went back and bought every single color. I have let friends try and they have gone out and bought their own. This stays on all day and also keeps your lips feeling so hydrated. If you don't like a waxy feel, this might be a bit much for you. It's perfect for a quick touch-up at the office, I always keep one at my desk.
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Lady Fingers
Not much of a fan since all my life I used the original cherry ChapStick so I was thinking this must be somewhat the same. I applied it on my dry lips and noticed there wasn't much hydration to help moisten my lips. So I applied the ChapStick and it worked much better. this does have color a good coverage and lasts long. Not sure if I'd buy again though.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
These NYX Butter Balms are wonderful. The color selection is great and these feel amazing on the lips. They don't feel heavy or provide too much color, yet they're still nicely pigmented and they smell delicious. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about them along with swatches of a few shades.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
I don't know why there aren't more products like this on the market. As soon as I tried this, I immediately went back to buy 5 more shades. This is lazy girl lipstick and I love it. It has the comfort of lip balm with the pigmentation of lipstick. Of course you have to reapply and it does smear but I'm okay with doing a little clean up.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Review for: Marshmallow
I really wanted to like this product. I really enjoyed the way the product felt, however even if my lips weren't chapped it gave them a very dry, chapped appearance. Possibly just me/my skin tone, but it was free so I didn't really lose anything. A different color may have been better, which is why I gave it 2 stars.
Riannon B.
Riannon B.
Cleveland, TN
The colors on these seem a little bright. Do they actually show up on your lips or just a shine?
How do these feel on the lips? And I realize they are a tinted lip balm, but do they give a noticeable wash of color?
Jill G.
Jill G.
Which color seems to be the most natural/nude shade?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How long wearing are these? Favorite shades??
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Would this color be good for someone fair skinned