BY NYX

Butt Naked - Underneath It All - NYX Cosmetics' Butt Naked - Underneath It All is a collection of 15 neutral eye shadows, 4 blushes, and 3 highlighters. Create various looks for both day and night. - Butt Naked - Underneath It All see more...

• I've been transitioning into cruelty free makeup and been looking f...1 Answers
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
I snagged this palette at the Nordstrom rack for 10$ and I've been in love with it ever since. I find that the colors tend to be on the cooler side, but I love that it includes blushes and highlights. I probably would not have paid full price for this, but given that i got it for such a steal, I really can't complain. I prefer this palette for colder months, and it does need a good primer underneath. All in all, a great deal for how much i paid.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Butt Naked - Underneath It All
This is my favourite makeup purchase of the year. Went back and bought a second for backup. Such a great value...I actually bought this initially thinking it was just an eyeshadow palette...wasn't even aware it also contained blushes and highlighters...booyah! I love NYX, eyeshadows seem to be pigmented, very soft powder. I love all of them. Blushes are great and highlighters too. Very convenient. Yay
Arcadia P.
Arcadia P.
Norfolk, VA
I LOVE this palette. I got it right before I moved cross country (Washington to Virginia) and it was the only eyeshadow/blush/highlight stuff I had with me. It was incredible to use and I never felt like I couldn't make a great look with it. The Rose colors are probably under appreciated, and are quite amazing.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Butt Naked - Underneath It All
Today I want to tell you why I LOVE my #NYX But Naked . This compact cover was really pretty. Everything you need to apply is right in it. This pallet offers so many features I know you'll love it.
member-efdcea559
member-efdcea559
Texas
There is a lot of fall out. Only way for it to be pigmented is to use your finger.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Butt Naked - Underneath It All
Really good palette for a drugstore brand. I love that this palette contains eye shadows, highlighters and blushes all in one. I'm glad I won this through a giveaway. The colors are pigmented but not as much as my other high end palettes. The colors do blend out easily and they can be packed on. The blushes and highlighters are really nice and pigmented as well.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Butt Naked - Underneath It All
Honestly this pallete is gorgeous! The pigment is outstanding for only $25! It could pass up as any high end product I honestly recommend this product because it's amanzing pigment and it's amazing packaging and ooo the highlighters are just absolutely beautiful! And the coral/pink blushed are to die for! You will love this beautiful beautiful pallete by NYX! FOR ANYONE WHO JUST LOVES MAKEUP AND FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE STARTING TO LOVE MAKEUP ITS INEXPENSIVE AND GORGEOUS
Marla C.
Marla C.
mcallen
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Butt Naked - Underneath It All
oMg i am beyond excited about this product I honestly never thought i would love it so
much it can work for day or night makeup
it lasted all day and the illuminators are beyond beautiful I want to highly recommend this product i don't believe the price it's amazing
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Butt Naked - Underneath It All
I once again I know how ppl have their reservations  on nyx palettes but this palette here is great. The shadows are really great and pigmented. II had some great looks with his palette and the highlighters are awesome.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Allentown, NJ
This palette has some beautiful colors but some of them are as pigmented as most other colors.. I love using this for the high light colors and using some of the medium colors for transition colors. But over all it's an okay palette I think they could have made the colors better I had to Swatch them a couple times in the same place to make them dark. If you are looking for some of these colors I would just get the singles of the eyeshadow not the hole palette.
Sian H.
Sian H.
Deeside , Flintshire
I've been transitioning into cruelty free makeup and been looking for palettes, can anyone tell me what the pigmentation is like in this? Thanks☺️