44 colors available

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX first class color collection for the lips. Ultra creamy texture glides on smoothly. Provides rich, long-lasting color. Emollients moisturize, condition and protect lips.

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't sold on the Black Label lipsticks. I got one from a coworker and another in a beauty box from TJMaxx around the holidays. Neither impressed me, which is sad since I love every other lip product NYX has. They were *too* creamy and felt messy, plus the two colors I got were unflattering, at least for me. I had a nude and a dark rose-ish color, though I don't remember the names and have since thrown them out.
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Apple
I am not a huge fan of all of the nyx lip products like everyone else I think there are a ton of better alternatives in the drugstore especially recently. However the black label lipsticks are doe of the best nyx has to offer, I love the formula, I just wish there were more shades and that there was a wider collection range available at retail locations.
tamara b.
tamara b.
Jerome, ID
Nyc has the best red lip stick.Great to use if your a clown or vampire.It has a stay proof.I love it cuz its does just stay.It easy to get off.I would recommemd this to everyone.I all so have this lip stick in difftent colors.So you can use it every day.To play or work.This is an awesome lip stick.
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Gaston, IN
I bought several new lipsticks from NYX. My favorites so far, are ultra dare, and push up. In this first pic I am wearing ultra dare with stone fox lip liner. In the second, I am wearing NYX liquid lipstick push up with liner tea, and cookies from their lingerie line. Love NYX so much.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Fort Campbell, KY
Review for: Dusty Rose
NYX cosmetics are amazing.
I absolutely love this shade of lipstick.
It's a fabulous lipstick for the price you pay. This color is perfect for work or a night out with the girl. Definitely one of my go to!
I recommend this to anyone who needs awesome lipstick at an awesome price.
Ericka O.
Ericka O.
Review for: Tea In Afternoon
Not only is the color great, it also makes your lips soft! its a great color to use on a night out! easy and beautiful! It is great on most skin colors! Must try it out, its a really nice Mauve color! I find it amazing! I recommend if you are looking for a smooth soft color!
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Denver, CO
Review for: Cashmere
Its an alright lipstick, not the best for my type of lipsticks. It wasn't very long lasting for me. The color was also to light for my skin tone, I am about a medium to dark. I looked kind of funny with it. I love NYX tho, they have great products. I'm picky with lipsticks
Maricruz R.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Review for: Chic
I don't even know why I bought this product but NYX is good but I totally disliked this one. Its the way it feels on my lips it feels like I have crumbs. I thought it was a good product but it wasn't at all. I believe MAC and YSL have the best ones as well as Anastacia BH
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Review for: Cashmere
I absolutely love this lip color it is very nice and long lasting. It does have a wierd smell to it but what does not have a weird smell to it ? It is very easy to apply and it is hard to remove clothes. I used this product for the first time and i am glad i tried it out.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Sun Valley, CA
I loveeed the black label collection of lipsticks! I love nyx in general but this was so good, I got it at target and the packaging was so cute the color was so rich and he product was so creamy, it applied to my lips seamlessly, definitely a great lipstick to try
Ericka L.
Ericka L.
corona, NY
Is for all ages?
Adrijana K.
Adrijana K.
What kind of texture does it have?
Leala A.
Leala A.
Where can you find these? I've heard nyx is good, but I've never tried it. is it worth the hype?
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
Orlando, FL
In what occasions would you use this?
Jackie H.