NYX Cosmetics Be Gone Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Katie N T.

BY NYX

Be Gone Makeup Remover Wipes - Indulge your skin with NYX Cosmetics Be Gone Makeup Remover Wipes. These gentle cleansing wipe remove makeup and even waterproof mascara with ease! Their formula is carefully engineered to leave your skin feeling clean and ready for your next makeup application. - Be Gone Makeup Remover Wipes see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katie N T.
Katie N T.
This stuff works great the only issue I have with it is just the oily residue it leaves when finished but once it dries it's amazing makes my skin feel extra soft and takes off my makeup!
kelsey a.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Loveeeeee these they actually get all the make up off without leaving red spots everywhere. I recommend
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
These wipes are barely moist and leave a weird residue on my face after use. They aren't wet enough to wipe away the makeup without scrubbing and pulling on my skin. I love Nyx products, but these are a bit of a flop. Also, on a separate note (because this likely won't apply to everyone, I suspect I'm allergic to something in them), they make my undereyes feel as though they've been sunburnt, and they puff up like crazy after use! I've had puffy eyes for three days now, and the area affected feels all scaly and rough now. On the bright side, they smell like roses, which rocks.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
These wipes aren't very moist and feel very rough on my skin. I would not purchase these again, especially since there are only 20 wipes in a pack and I paid close to 6 dollars for these. I think a much better alternative are the elf wipes which are cheaper and work better!
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Silver Spring
I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes. You can take your makeup off quickly and your skin feels soft. Sometimes I used more than one because some makeup is waterproof and it is a little harder to get off but with these wipes, it comes off nice and easy.
Tamalea T.
Tamalea T.
Prattville, AL
Awesome makeup wipes....removes all eye shadow and liners! I'll recommend these to all of my friends!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Tucson, AZ
They get the job done with little to no harsh scrubbing! Perfect size for a backpack or a purse!
Rihanna R.
Rihanna R.
ferris
These do a fine job. Not terrible. They will work for the purpose you are using them for
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Estás toallitas desmaquillán muy bien dejan la cara muy suave son excelentes y prácticas y me gusta mucho para mis clientes es muy efectivo su uso me gusta mucho y fácil de quitar cuando estás en tu habitación
Mairi K.
Mairi K.
Thessaloníki
love this wipes!!use it all the time!!very cheap and very good quality!!meet my expectations 100%!!! I use this for first time and its perfect <3