BY NYX

Treat yourself to NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm- Macadamia Nut Oil. This balm is an all-purpose body balm infused with natural oils and enticing scents. Just one drop of our nourishing balm revives skin making you feel, and look, radiant. Benefits: Hydrates, revives, fortifies, and soothes skin, lips, and cuticles.

Buy on Beauty ...
Mylee B.
Mylee B.
 This product is very good I like it a lot it's not as good it was a good value it wasn't too pricey at all I bought this for 3.99I thought it was everything I thought it would be it was effective and very niceI don't think you should change itI think is very coolplease send me one
Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love how inexpensive and affordable this is! It really does moisturizer and I use practically everywhere. Being that I live in Colorado I tend to get dry patches on my face, lips, elbows and just my skin in general but this is so nourishing and it smells great! I highly recommend
If your skin is dry and cracking this is a very affordable easy to use product. It's effective depending on your skin type and what body part you use it on. If you have excessive oil on your skin this may make you look to oily. I would recommend based on your own judgement.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Oil is honestly so soothing so great and has a great smile I will definitely be buying this again because it surpassed my expectations it's a great value price and it's very effective I recommended it to my friends and they loved it too I recommend you buy it
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
San Diego , CA
Sooo in Love with NYX . Very pigmented , Creamy Wonder stick . I love the texture Of it .its a Very Nice packaging . Easy to apply very smooth and it applies it Really Nice . You can get any NYX Product at Target , Walmart ,and so on ... I would buy again
Lolita P.
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
I recently pick this product up from Marshall's , I only seen the nyx name and price so I brought it and had to look it up online. Once finding out what it was for great Lil product to have on hand. I use it for when my lips are really dry at night and in the morning they are soft.
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Lehighton, PA
I bought this product at Target and loved it! I originally bought it to store in my purse for my hands but use it for almost anything. My elbows feel so soft from it! I'm a first time user but I'll definitely be buying it again! Awesome!
Jana A.
Jana A.
Dearborn Heights
This lip balm is very good i use this product daily and it keeps my lips very soft and not dry or cracked. I love the packaging it fits anywhere with me which is very good because you don't know when your lips are gonna crack or dry.
Marilyn N.
Marilyn N.
Arlington, TX
This is a great lip moisturizing! I love how it felt smooth for a few hours long. I like how it is layed out but the only bad side about the product is that we have to dip our fingers and rub it around in the product. That would brong germs from your fingers onto the product