BY NYX

Treat yourself to NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm- Macadamia Nut Oil. This balm is an all-purpose body balm infused with natural oils and enticing scents. Just one drop of our nourishing balm revives skin making you feel, and look, radiant. Benefits: Hydrates, revives, fortifies, and soothes skin, lips, and cuticles.

TessMarie💋 J.
If your skin is dry and cracking this is a very affordable easy to use product. It's effective depending on your skin type and what body part you use it on. If you have excessive oil on your skin this may make you look to oily. I would recommend based on your own judgement.
Mylee B.
 This product is very good I like it a lot it's not as good it was a good value it wasn't too pricey at all I bought this for 3.99I thought it was everything I thought it would be it was effective and very niceI don't think you should change itI think is very coolplease send me one
Jana A.
Dearborn Heights
This lip balm is very good i use this product daily and it keeps my lips very soft and not dry or cracked. I love the packaging it fits anywhere with me which is very good because you don't know when your lips are gonna crack or dry.
Jenine M.
Los Angeles, CA
When u are looking for a versatile balm to use for a quick spot of moisture, this is your go to. Not only is it inexpensive, it's small packaging is easy to transport almost anywhere. It's always useful in that pinch of time.
Taylor B.
Niagara Falls
this is the best product i've ever used..... i use it all the time and it lasts a while, the price isn't too much it's perfect... you can buy it at basically any drug store and it's worth it i promise!!
Kyra K.
I use this as a cuticle oil. I just put a little on each finger and let it soak. It works wonders especially because I'm washing my hands all day everyday. It's so cheap, I would def recommend!
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
I recently pick this product up from Marshall's , I only seen the nyx name and price so I brought it and had to look it up online. Once finding out what it was for great Lil product to have on hand. I use it for when my lips are really dry at night and in the morning they are soft.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
You can literally use this bomb all over the place. I've used it on my elbows, my fingernails, my lips, and all over my hands! It's a easy fine and a quality price. You can't go wrong with the small on the go moisturizer.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
I love how inexpensive and affordable this is! It really does moisturizer and I use practically everywhere. Being that I live in Colorado I tend to get dry patches on my face, lips, elbows and just my skin in general but this is so nourishing and it smells great! I highly recommend
Cassie💘
Feels great and doesn't make my face feel too greasy. Works awesome in winter when my skin is dry. Doesn't burn or breakout my sensitive skin. Love it and works great. Great price and amount and great value. No improvement is needed except possibly the application.