BY NYX

Treat yourself to NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm- Macadamia Nut Oil. This balm is an all-purpose body balm infused with natural oils and enticing scents. Just one drop of our nourishing balm revives skin making you feel, and look, radiant. Benefits: Hydrates, revives, fortifies, and soothes skin, lips, and cuticles. see more...

Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Review for: All Over Balm - Macadamia Nut Oil
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Review for: All Over Balm - Macadamia Nut Oil
super nice oil and it smells so delicious. its like you're a big cookie after you put it on. i love this balm
Meghan  W.
Meghan W.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: All Over Balm - Macadamia Nut Oil
This product wad not what I expected it to be. I really expected more from it and am disappointed about it
stefanie p.
stefanie p.
Review for: All Over Balm - Macadamia Nut Oil
I had this in coconut, and I loved it! It's good to use in elbows or knees to keep them feeling soft.
Irene V.
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Review for: All Over Balm - Macadamia Nut Oil
Keeps my skin soft and my makeup goes on like butter luv luv this product makeup stays on all day
Julia J.
Julia J.
Johns Creek, GA
Review for: All Over Balm - Macadamia Nut Oil
This lip balm is pretty nice. Makes your lips smooth and soft and supple. Smells great! Would use again
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
england
Review for: All Over Balm - Macadamia Nut Oil
this product is amazingand gives you some beautiful lips im a repeat user but will need some new ones because ive used it all its pricey but worth it its very gentle to the lips which is good for the lips there is no room for inprovements because its all ready good enough
Arbnora D.
Arbnora D.
Thannhausen
Review for: All Over Balm - Macadamia Nut Oil
Im not a big fan of oils but i really like this one. The packaging is really cute and stylish. I got it from their internet webside with other products of them. I love NYX and i will always buy my make up there. I would totally recommend this to you, its amazing!