BY NYX

Treat yourself to NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm- Coconut Oil. This balm is an all-purpose body balm infused with natural oils and enticing scents. Just one drop of our nourishing balm revives skin making you feel, and look, radiant. Benefits: Hydrates, revives, fortifies, and soothes skin, lips, and cuticles.

NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm - Coconut Oil
  • "This all over balm does wonders for my skin and lips. I get really dry lips in the winter and this balm has made them so soft and healthy looking. I also use this balm on my elbows and hands. I use to have really dry hands to the point they hurt and I use this all the time and it made my hands soft and they no longer look dry and they feel great! It also helps that it smells delicious! I recommend this if you have issues with dry skin. " in 7 reviews
  • "OMG this lip balm is so moisturizing. Since my lips get extremely dry during the winter, this literally makes my lips super moisturized." in 4 reviews
Katie M.
Lago Vista, TX
This concomitant balm is lovely keep my lips very hydrated and it easy to use on the go also
Kelley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Lay your highlight over this and it will pop like never before. Well kept secret but it works
Danean C.
Absolutely the BEST! I cannot be without this product! It's my go to product ALWAYS!!!
Laura A.
I love this product!! Such a great quality brand. I love buying from this company.
Oumaima B.
Meknes
This coconut oil balm is just amazing. I bought it from an instagram account. It is the first time I use this product and I don't regret buying it. It is better than I expected especially the smell, it is really fragrant. I do recommend it to ladies who are fond of coconut oil. It worth a try.
Isabelle N.
I love this coconut oil, I use it on my lips but I do understand it can be used for many other purposes! It gives my lips the perfect amount of moisture whilst not being sticky. One thing I would say though is that lipsticks or other products cannot be applied over the top straight away.
Sabrina V.
Concord, ON
This product is just ok and won't replace my Burts Bees lip balm. I find it on the oily side, but it great for moisturizing hands. A little goes a long way, so it would be a while before I would have to consider buying another one
SaVi B.
Smiths Falls , ON
I suffer from dry skin and I use coconut oil for just about anything , it works really well and It's definitely worth its price . I'm a frequent user . It's so gentle and I'd use it on anything .
EVELYN K.
Loksa
OMG I love it! The smell is super good. The coconut scent is delicious- I couldn't stop smelling it! It's a rich, buttery coconut as opposed to a suntan-lotion coconut. Will buy again 100%!!
Ashleigh L.
Welland, ON
I'm a huge fan of this balm!! I use it on my lips and my nails/cuticles, makes them very soft. It has a very light scent. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Samantha B.
Mobile, AL
Is this safe for oily prone skin?