BY NYX

Treat yourself to NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm- Coconut Oil. This balm is an all-purpose body balm infused with natural oils and enticing scents. Just one drop of our nourishing balm revives skin making you feel, and look, radiant. Benefits: Hydrates, revives, fortifies, and soothes skin, lips, and cuticles.

NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm - Coconut Oil
  • "This all over balm does wonders for my skin and lips. I get really dry lips in the winter and this balm has made them so soft and healthy looking. I also use this balm on my elbows and hands. I use to have really dry hands to the point they hurt and I use this all the time and it made my hands soft and they no longer look dry and they feel great! It also helps that it smells delicious! I recommend this if you have issues with dry skin. " in 7 reviews
  • "OMG this lip balm is so moisturizing. Since my lips get extremely dry during the winter, this literally makes my lips super moisturized." in 4 reviews
Jessica H.
Oceanside
I have dry skin and coconut oil is the best for making my skin feel glowy. I love using this before applying my body shimmer it hold a great moisture and keeps my skin glowing.
Sarah M.
coconut oil is my all-time favorite thing. And I am so happy to have found this product because I use it literally every day. It's very effective and keeps my lips moist throughout the day. I love it!!
Amanda P.
Boaz, AL
I use this for all sorts of things! I love to use it as a lip balm. It's very hydrating. I also use it to moisturize sometimes as I have some very dry patches on my face.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I found this little tin of fabulousness in a gift set at target last Christmas. I keep it on my vanity and like to use it several ways . It's great to use on your eyebrows before you tweeze them as it makes them easier to see and softens the skin as well. This is great on dry elbows, knees, and even on cuticles! I really love to use this on my lips every night before bed after removing my makeup. It smells and feels wonderful !
Jodi M.
Kelsey H.
I really didn't care for this product. It was heavily scented and did not do much to hydrate or moisturise my skin. It did help to remove makeup but it's hard to remove that oily feeling afterward. The tin was cool.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY
THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME I LOVE USING IT AND VERY IMPRESSED WITH HOW WELL IT WORKED AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY THAT MIGHT WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY IT'S VERY AWESOME
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
What a cute little tin of coconut oil. That's exactly what it is. Got it at target super cute. Nothing different than regular coconut oil but adorable lil box
Renée |.
Absolutely love this product. It's my go to when my lips start to lose moisture. I have a really bad habit of constantly licking my lips when they're dry.
Rachel P.
Irvine, CA
Samantha B.
Mobile, AL
Is this safe for oily prone skin?