BY NYX

Treat yourself to NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm- Coconut Oil. This balm is an all-purpose body balm infused with natural oils and enticing scents. Just one drop of our nourishing balm revives skin making you feel, and look, radiant. Benefits: Hydrates, revives, fortifies, and soothes skin, lips, and cuticles.

NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm - Coconut Oil
  • "This all over balm does wonders for my skin and lips. I get really dry lips in the winter and this balm has made them so soft and healthy looking. I also use this balm on my elbows and hands. I use to have really dry hands to the point they hurt and I use this all the time and it made my hands soft and they no longer look dry and they feel great! It also helps that it smells delicious! I recommend this if you have issues with dry skin. " in 7 reviews
  • "OMG this lip balm is so moisturizing. Since my lips get extremely dry during the winter, this literally makes my lips super moisturized." in 4 reviews
Chaney Elizabeth B.
Morgantown, KY
I love this stuff so much!! I use it on my lips and it makes them so smooth and soft and I can't get enough of it!! The little tin it comes in is adorable! It was more then I thought it was gonna be!! It definitely met my expectations!! It could have a little more in the tin that it's in but it's overall awesome!
Lindsey E.
I love this stuff! I purchased this when I was home for Christmas last year. I saw it in one of those gift boxes that they sell at Target. I had never seen it in my local beauty supply stores in New York City and I knew I had to have it. I was not disappointed. I actually made my parents take me back to Target to get the other version which has argan oil. (Don't laugh; they sold my car when I moved and they have to shuttle me around like a child whenever I visit home!) I use this when my skin is dry, which was especially great over the holidays because my parents live in North Dakota and cold weather like that is brutal for the face. I have found that since I came back to New York, I still use it frequently as a moisturizer before bed. I have never broken out from either this coconut oil virgin or the argan oil version. I use it on my hands, I use it on my face, I use it on my lips.
Andreea Emilia P.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Pretty cool for soar lips or anything! It is very hydrating and soft and the smell is really pleasant, not too pungent. I use it all the time when I am in a dry place or on the go. I definitely recommend the product and also I will buy it again in the future.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
You can use this stuff for anything honestly! I put it on my lips eyebrows and lashes before bed, put this on my lips and exfoliate with a spoolie, Put it on any dry and flaky patches etc. this stuff is great!
Hazzel V.
Great little life saver, works with everything from taking fly always to help with dry cuticles. The packaging is great for travel and I always have one on my gym bag. I would definitely buy this again; if I ever run out because a little goes a long way.
Shelbie D.
Bakersfield, CA
This product right here it is awesome and I'm not sure if I use it for the right reasons but I use it on my feet to make them soft I have a suffer from very rough feet the coconut oil make them soft again
Shelby F.
Woodbury
I loved the coconut oil stick. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it at first. But I was very happy with this product. It was super gentle with my skin, I have recommended this to others. Really enjoyed.
Megan B.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
I really like this stuff! I keep some in my bag so that so that I can grab it when I need it. I like to use it anywhere my skin is dry, but I usually end up using it when my lips are chapped.
Kara G.
Los Angeles
Love it! Love to put on clients dry lips when starting makeup application, keeps lips moisturized and ready for lip application. I also use a bit for dry areas, such as elbows and knees.
Courtney A.
I like to rub this on my lips or my tattoos to keep them bright and vibrant, anything wiTh coconut oil has me sold and it's the best product lol it's not sticky or expensive I would buy again
Samantha B.
Mobile, AL
Is this safe for oily prone skin?