BY NYX

Treat yourself to NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm- Coconut Oil. This balm is an all-purpose body balm infused with natural oils and enticing scents. Just one drop of our nourishing balm revives skin making you feel, and look, radiant. Benefits: Hydrates, revives, fortifies, and soothes skin, lips, and cuticles.

NYX Cosmetics All Over Balm - Coconut Oil
  • "This all over balm does wonders for my skin and lips. I get really dry lips in the winter and this balm has made them so soft and healthy looking. I also use this balm on my elbows and hands. I use to have really dry hands to the point they hurt and I use this all the time and it made my hands soft and they no longer look dry and they feel great! It also helps that it smells delicious! I recommend this if you have issues with dry skin. " in 7 reviews
  • "OMG this lip balm is so moisturizing. Since my lips get extremely dry during the winter, this literally makes my lips super moisturized." in 4 reviews
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I am not sure how I feel about this product. First the packaging is so cute I love that it comes in a tin but I don’t really enjoy using it. I bought it on sale from Marshall’s thankfully. I am the type of person that uses chapstick and lip balm ALL the time but this dries out my lips like no other. It feels so uncomfortable on the lips. Now, I realize it is an all over balm so maybe it’s not really meant for your lips but it’s so oily on the skin. It doesn’t feel like it ever moisturizes your skin, it just sits there and gets annoying. I don’t really get it and don’t recommend.
Lydia B.
Roseville, MN
I found this little gem on clearance at my local grocery store. I keep this at my desk at work since my skin can be quite dry. This is a nice multi-purpose product that smells lovely! I use it to soften my cuticles and for lip balm. It also makes a nice hand moisturizer!
Sherry D.
Pasadena, MD
This balm is magic if you have super dry skin! I love using this year round, but especially in the winter when I am constantly washing my hands and my cuticles and hands look like I've been taking sandpaper to them. Coconut oil works wonders for me and this balm is very lightweight and absorbs quickly so you won't look greasy.
Victoria K.
My friend gave me her sample, and I love it! It smells like coconut heaven, and it makes my hands and elbows so smooth! I like applying it before bed since it is a bit messy, but it works a miracle on my skin overnight. If I knew where to buy it in person, I would totally purchase it.
Tayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love how awesome the containers and that it's really easy to use but it's super effective honestly coconut oil is the best for almost everything it's very gentle although it is a little greasy I definitely recommend it and I don't think it is that expensive because you can use it for almost everything
Britt W.
Minneapolis , MN
This product is a dream!!!!!!!!!!! I literally use it all day everyday for pretty much everything!! It feels like butter on my skin!! And the smell is amazing!! I seriously take it every where with my I also stared using it as a substitute for my tanning oil and it works great!
Chaney Elizabeth B.
Morgantown, KY
I love this stuff so much!! I use it on my lips and it makes them so smooth and soft and I can't get enough of it!! The little tin it comes in is adorable! It was more then I thought it was gonna be!! It definitely met my expectations!! It could have a little more in the tin that it's in but it's overall awesome!
Lindsey E.
I love this stuff! I purchased this when I was home for Christmas last year. I saw it in one of those gift boxes that they sell at Target. I had never seen it in my local beauty supply stores in New York City and I knew I had to have it. I was not disappointed. I actually made my parents take me back to Target to get the other version which has argan oil. (Don't laugh; they sold my car when I moved and they have to shuttle me around like a child whenever I visit home!) I use this when my skin is dry, which was especially great over the holidays because my parents live in North Dakota and cold weather like that is brutal for the face. I have found that since I came back to New York, I still use it frequently as a moisturizer before bed. I have never broken out from either this coconut oil virgin or the argan oil version. I use it on my hands, I use it on my face, I use it on my lips.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
You can use this stuff for anything honestly! I put it on my lips eyebrows and lashes before bed, put this on my lips and exfoliate with a spoolie, Put it on any dry and flaky patches etc. this stuff is great!
Andreea Emilia P.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Pretty cool for soar lips or anything! It is very hydrating and soft and the smell is really pleasant, not too pungent. I use it all the time when I am in a dry place or on the go. I definitely recommend the product and also I will buy it again in the future.
Samantha B.
Mobile, AL
Is this safe for oily prone skin?