NYX Cosmetics 78 Colors Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Itsmyface.uk L.NYX Cosmetics 78 Colors Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Lois M.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Girls I checked some palettes because I want to get one, ...1 Answers
  • I love it2 Answers
  • Does this product stay on or does it wear off easily?1 Answers
NYX Cosmetics 78 Colors Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I love this palette! Nyx has some of the best drugstore eyeshadows and are super pigmented! You will not regret this! " in 6 reviews
  • "variety of colours to chose from. Great product ! makes your eyes pop! Eye shadow palette is awesome! lol. my eyes are brown and I love mixing colours to get a great eye popping colour. its long lasting all night. Would totally buy this again! would recommend to anyone or a first time buyer of makeup because it has a lot of colours to try ..pretty nice colours!" in 3 reviews
  • "Wonderful product from a great company I would recommend it to anyone looking for good quality make up." in 1 review
  • "It has every color and it's perfect for people who live applying makeup and experimenting." in 1 review
  • "They are very pigmented and have great staying power." in 1 review
Camryn P.
california
My sister has this amazing palette I love to steal this and use it. I recently have been practicing special affect make up and there are so many colors and very long lasting. I would recommend buying this even if you don't so special affect makeup it still has many other wonderful colors for a every day look
Gabby M.
I really like the eyeshadow palette are used it and it was about the best I ever used I got so many compliments from everybody everybody want to take so many pictures with me I would like a superstar something I want to a party and PPL🌚 put the flashlight on me
Leia V.
Kingston, NY
The product was okay. It could’ve have been more pigmented. It’s good for beginners/young teens. I don’t know how I’d feel about using this daily. I had fun with it though. It’s a good idea for a product.
Gladys K.
BAYSIDE
Colors aren't quite that vibrant, nor do they stay on well for the day. The palette itself gets pretty messy pretty quick because everything is so powdery and gets send everywhere with every dab of the brush. Unless you're someone who will take full advantage of every color or a beginner in makeup, I'd ill advise this.
Anaeliza M.
I bought this a month ago and I loved it. I love all the colors and love using it everyday, feels smooth and light on the skin. Great color mix. Define retrenchment it. Although I wish Taupe was part of the contour palette, everything is very pigmented and the highlighter actually highlights my ghost skin! Thanks NYX for affordable, amazing products.
Sarah S.
Phoenix, AZ
My mom got this for me for Christmas one year but I was so overwhelmed with all the colors...
Also, the shadow doesn't stay very long unless used with primer. Even then, in my experience, it hasn't made it more than half a day. However, the colors are pretty!
Perla B.
Calexico, California
Me encantaría comprar esta paleta, me han dado buenas referencias de ella, mi tía quedó encantada con ella y me gustaría probarla más no la he encontrado, tiene colores muy lindos y tal vez sería una experiencia nueva, ya que utilizó otros productos
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
Love this palette! So many colors to choose from and very nice pretty packaging! I use this product 75% of the time when I do my makeup. I've had this for 3 months now and only 2 out of the 78 colors have hit pan. I would definitely buy again.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I don't know what it is but it seems like when palettes come in bulk colors like this .. the palette is for cheapish .. lots of fall out .. and these colors aren't trying to come through honey !! I wouldn't recommend !
Mandy O.
Amazing colors and very pigmented!! Stays on great too. I ordered this online!!! I have blue eyes and can play around with all the colors and long lasting too. I would definitely buy this again.
Rossy G.
I love it
LORIAN B.
Girls I checked some palettes because I want to get one, and this one looks good, but I want to know if they pigment enough and have durability in hours?
Lindsay T.
Braselton, GA
I've been wanting to update my eye shadows. I've heard good things about Nyx but is it usually expensive? Are the colors vibrant?
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Does this product stay on or does it wear off easily?
Ashley R.
Would love to try this pallet ♡