MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesNYX
Cosmetics 78 Colors Eye Shadow Palette

NYX Cosmetics 78 Colors Eye Shadow Palette

NYX Cosmetics 78 Colors Eye Shadow Palette like u? Really look so beautiful, I love it, What do you think about this product?
Girls I checked some palettes because I want to get one, and this one looks good, but I want to know if they pigment enough and have durability in hours?
Start your review of NYX Cosmetics 78 Colors Eye Shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this palette! Nyx has some of the best drugstore eyeshadows and are super pigmented! You will not regret this! in reviews
...brown and I love mixing colours to get a great eye popping colour. its long lasting all night. Would totally buy this again! would recommend to anyone or a first time buyer of makeup because it has a lot of colours to try ..pretty nice colours!in reviews
It has every color and it's perfect for people who live applying makeup and experimenting.in reviews
They are very pigmented and have great staying power.in reviews
Wonderful product from a great company I would recommend it to anyone looking for good quality make up.in reviews
shahara C.
Paterson, NJ
This was an ok product. It was very well pigmented but I didn’t like the colors. And to open it it was a bit hard. Sometimes it ruined my nails too.
Madison J.
Clio, MI
Such pigment it's really good and I really enjoy it. And there's all the colors that I want some cool toned and some neutral toned colors in one which is great!
crystal C.
I love this palette so much. i receive it as a gift a few money back and it has definitely been one of my favorite go to palette .
lorena P.
variety of colors to choose from. Good product ! It makes your eyes pop! eyeshadow palette is amazing! LOL. my eyes are brown and I love mixing colors to get a good color of eyes popping. its long duration overnight. Totally buy this again! I would recommend to anyone or a first time buyer makeup because it has a lot of colors to treat ..pretty nice colors!
Mandy O.
Amazing colors and very pigmented!! Stays on great too. I ordered this online!!! I have blue eyes and can play around with all the colors and long lasting too. I would definitely buy this again.
Solanyes F.
I definitely love, it's one of my favorites, it hurts that I had my spending and t.t I only have very few colors, it was a gift to me my partner in one of my birthdays, and actually doing the love, their colors the combination and above all the quality I love.
Sarah S.
Eagle Mtn, UT
My mom got this for me for Christmas one year but I was so overwhelmed with all the colors... Also, the shadow doesn't stay very long unless used with primer. Even then, in my experience, it hasn't made it more than half a day. However, the colors are pretty!
Elsa O.
es una paleta muy completa se lució como siempre nix con esta paleta la verdad nunca eh tenido esta paleta pero si eh probado otros productos de la marca y la verdad son muy buenos
Anaeliza M.
Miramar, FL
I bought this a month ago and I loved it. I love all the colors and love using it everyday, feels smooth and light on the skin. Great color mix. Define retrenchment it. Although I wish Taupe was part of the contour palette, everything is very pigmented and the highlighter actually highlights my ghost skin! Thanks NYX for affordable, amazing products.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
I don't know what it is but it seems like when palettes come in bulk colors like this .. the palette is for cheapish .. lots of fall out .. and these colors aren't trying to come through honey !! I wouldn't recommend !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheyy C.