BY NYX #6 in Makeup Sets

• This DRUGSTORE brand is a little pricey. is it even worth the mon...16 Answers
  • What are the best things to buy from NYX? Wanting  to know what i...10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "the browse mascara fills in my brows for a natural look :) the primers are duplicates for some high end one but cost 3 times less." in 15 reviews
  • "They are good quality products and I think they are great products for people who are experienced with makeup as well as those who just want some makeup to start their collection." in 14 reviews
  • "Their products have excellent color payout, high quality staying power, are great for all skin types, and come in so many options for eyes, lips, face, and tools." in 12 reviews
  • "You can pick this brand up at many drug stores, but you will find the most variety while shopping on their website or at ULTA. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love nyx lip products and concealers the soft matte lip creams, matte lipsticks, and the butter glosses are my favorites along with the hd concealer " in 10 reviews
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love nyx. They are affordable and versatile. The lippies and the eyeliners are a few of my top products. However I want to talk about the company and their influence. They really use social media to market to the Beauty community which I love being a part of the community myself. Nyx as a company is like your real life best friend. They care about what you have to say and they have developed so many products that can be useful to any artist wether you do beauty or special effects, nyx has even launch affordable cream body paints which was a huge deal for artists who cannot afford kryalon or Ben nye products in their kits. Everyone needs to start somewhere, and I believe nyx sees that. They really do care about the needs of the community instead of just a huge market to make money. They also like to repay the community who matkets for them by offering and international contest for up and coming beauty influencers and special effects artists like Jordan hanz and Alex faction. Where many companies fail to see the potential of the sfx artist- nyx does not and I love that
Anjhie M.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
NYX is a cosmetic brand that meets the 3 "B's" we all look for, Good, Nice and Cheap, it's really hard to find a quality cosmetic at a good price today, but NYX has rescued us from this crisis without sacrificing quality.

Its range of products is very extensive has everything. Their pigments are high adhere to the eyelid and lasts for hours, their embaces and presentations are beautiful. Many girls compare them with the quality of M.A.C since their pigments are similar, their range of colors is extensive and even their packaging is similar.

Their brushes range from 6 to 25 usd each. The 5 color Shadows palette costs 8 usd, The trio 7 usd and the individual ones to 5. The eyeliner costs 3 usd and the masks 6 usd.
As you can see the prices are accessible, do not exceed 40 usd.

This brand is already so popular in our country that many girls choose it as one of their favorites.
Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love NYX products. I get them at my local target and always find myself going home with at least one NYX product every trip. The only reason I'm giving them 4 stars is because of their online service. I would highly recommend seeing if you can find the products you want at either target or ulta before you order from their website. They take absolutely forever to send out your order and won't make any communication with you of there's a delay. When you try to call them, they don't answer. When you email them, they won't answer. And the thing that irritates me most is when you order a product and they can't send it out because they have none in stock, they won't notify you! And half the time, they won't refund you! Other than my online experiences, I love the line. They have amazing affordable products.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
I have been using NYX products for years. It started as my first ever makeup purchase of their loose shadows in a rainbow of color. Then I tried the jumbo eye pencil in milk and I am never without it! Its the perfect highlight for the inner eye and under the brow bone. I love the brow mascara and eyeliner. They used to make a liquid foundation that was called Pale and it was a perfect match for my ghostly pale skin and the first foundation I had found that was not from South Korea that actually matched my skin. But sadly they have not brought it back. But I highly recommend any of their eye shadows, jumbo pens and eyeliners. I LOVE the Nyx lip glosses. They are the perfect consistency and the colors are amazing. And this brand is so extremely affordable. This is my number one drugstore brand since I was a teen.
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
Lawrence, MA
Nyx products have always been affordable and great to play around with, but it wasn't until they released their NYX LINGERIE LIQUID LIPSTICKS collection that I felt they had really upped their game and where really comparable to higher end makeup products. These liquid lipsticks are more on the reserved color spectrum ranging from nude pinks to vampy plums and nude browns. The formula is amazing. It goes into the lips feeling almost as if it were a gel and quickly tries. The applicator is easy to use and just the right size to have complete control over where you want the product. It has a beautiful matte finish and doesn't leave your lips feeling completely dried out while only needing to touch it up after eating or drinking. Overall, this product is now a staple in my makeup routine.
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC
De NYX me encanta muchos de sus productos es una marca muy buena en realidad estoy usando el Hony dew y es un aceite muy bueno humecta la piel y deja una luminosidad maravillosa que hace que tu piel se vea radiante tiene como unos destellos que realmente te deja hermosa y tersa tu piel los la peces para delinear son realmente bellos me encantan porque pigmentación es bueno y los precios son accesibles

NYX I love many of its products is a very good brand I am actually using the Hony dew and it is a very good oil moisturizes the skin and leaves a wonderful luminosity that makes your skin look radiant has like a few flashes that really leaves you Beautiful and smooth your skin the fish to delineate are really beautiful I love them because pigmentation is good and prices are accessible
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
Terre Haute, IN
To be completely honest all I've tried from NYXs is there lip products and concealer, I have not tried their foundations or eyeshadows or anything like I said all of tried is there concealer and their lip products in the concealers they do dry darker than what they look I did get the lightest and I am very very pale person but it dried orange on me and I was not to happy about that so it is pretty blotchy but the lip products I love the butter lipsticks and the matte lipsticks now there are some of the lighter ones or darker Shades that will be a little bit touchy not that one swipe look but there is one of their formulas that I'm not too happy with and not as the suede liquid lipstick not a big fan they're very splotchy and couldn't need some work on the formula
Jona K.
Jona K.
Staten Island, NY
Emi R.Emi R. and 12 others mentioned:
Shannon B.Shannon B. and 11 others mentioned:
Stephanie V.Stephanie V. and 10 others mentioned:
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
I use a lot of products from NYX, my favorite being any and ALL of their lip liners.

I have nothing bad to say about the products, but right now I want to brag about their customer service staff.

Once I ordered a decently sized shipment from the brand and it didn't arrive on the day that it was supposed to. So of course, I got in touch with customer service and they immediately responded apologizing for my order not arriving. Once everything got worked out and my package arrived at my place, I had two full-sized lip liners in the box along with my order!

The products alone are wonderful, but the way they treated me and how thoughtful the company is one of the main reasons why I continue to order items from NYX online.

I was very pleased.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX Cosmetics is one of the best cheap makeup lines with a very full, complete and low priced selection, with many amazing products. There are multiple foundations, concealers, lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows and more to choose from. Sometimes I have a difficult time choosing between two types of NYX (rhymes with kicks) products because the selection is huge, but I would rather have more options than less, so I have no complaints for the variety. And, with the cheap makeup prices, if I buy something that doesn’t work well for me, I’m not out a lot of money. Unlike e.l.f. Cosmetics, another top cheap makeup line, NYX has a return policy that includes taking back or exchanging products you’re not happy with.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Never had tried Nyx but I heard its great? Is it worth the try?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
What other NYX products are a must try?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of hits and misses with this brand. How do you feel about it?
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you find nyx products? I looked around Sephora and didn't see any. I'd really like to get one of their matte lip creams.
beauty q.
beauty q.
Bakersfield, CA
I've never tried NYX cosmetics, but I really want to! Any pointers?