BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy NYX Cosmetics Makeup Brushes Applicators - Our latest line of stylish makeup brushes brings you one giant step closer to the professional, with tools for everything from eye primering to cheek contouring. The NYX makeup brish collection is equipped with white handles, glossy black ferrules and a blend of natural and synthetic har. Out natural brishes are ideal for powder products, while synthetic bristles absorb just the right about of liquid and cream products for a flawless finish. Details

Renee K.
Oklahoma city, OK
I dont own this brush but i wouldnt mind having it. I dont use brushes for my consealer but this isnt too bad. and the price is pretty fair as well. i would definetally recommend. Anything nyx would be worth the buy for sure!
Grace H.
Saint Albans
h cosmetic brushes are everything! They are so soft and their packaging is so cute! I love their brushes! They are very affordable and I love that it's a complete set so you get almost every brush! I've bought maybe 5 sets from bh and I love every single one of them!
Tara R.
La Vergne, TN
Good affordable option for a precision brush! Great quality, no fallout, and perfect price point. NYX is always a reliable option that I go for more often over more expensive competitors. It's conveniently found at the grocery store as well.
Sabrina W.
Joplin
Cute little brush. I use it for concealing, any time I do my makeup. It's small and the bristles are very soft. NYX has some really good stuff, I usually find mine at Ulta for cheap.
Reese G.
I purchased this corrector brush a few weeks ago after one of my friends suggested it to me. I purchased it from Ulta beauty. I have smooth skin,but it can sometimes be dry. I did pay it at a reasonable price. I was very satisfied at the price and the feeling.
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Great brush, I use this every day to clean up and carve my eyebrows. It washes very easily and the bristles are nice and sturdy. All you need in a concealer brush.
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
I like to use this brush to cover up blemishes! It's easy to use and applies here product evenly! It's great for the price! I use it every day, well when I do my makeup
Zeni R.
I own this brush. Its pretty good for the price. I love anything from NYX especially if I can catch a deal on it. Its good for applying concealer under your eyes or any other imperfection on your face.
Fernanda L.
Holtville
I love this concealer brush because it blends out the corrector really well and does not leave any harsh lines on the face wherever you are concealing.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
I use this brush to apply my concealer and it does the job. The bristles on the brush is spaced perfectly for blending in concealer.