BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Sopi N.
New Castle
I'm in love. the only product which works for my brows. It sets them in place perfectly and all day I can not worry about how my brows are looking. I have pretty long hair and it always was a problem. It can be a little bit harsh for someone but for me it's perfect.
MUA L.
I just don’t get for what this little gadget is made for.
To be honest; I watched many many reviews on it. Whenever they’re paid or the just got how to use it correctly, it’s not that great of a brow product.
The applicator is so hard and not easy to use at all.
Save up your money and don’t spend it on this one. It’s not worth the hype
Even tho it does fix your brows.
The packaging is gorgeous but at the end the product it self isn’t good.
Packaging 1 star
And because it fixes the brows after tones of time trying to use it, 2 stars
Bree F.
I cannot say this enough this is absolutely one of my favorite products to use. I recommend this to any and everybody all shapes of eyebrows. You will not regret this I can’t stress this enough that you will not regret this purchase. I can compare this to Anastasia Beverly Hills. I can compare this to the essence brand I can compare this to the elf brand and I cannot stress that this product is 100% approved by me 1 million times over I absolutely love this product so much. I will keep purchasing this and I absolutely have two or three backups of this product because I love this so much. I wish next made a tinted eyebrow gel. Like this tho. This is better than any product that I have ever used in my life for my eyebrows I will not spend a ton of money on the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow setting gel I once spent about $40 on that. I don’t care for the elf one either that tends to clump up too much. But, this product is just the perfect consistency and it’s very buildable and keeps your eyebrows stable and in shape where they need to be all day long!!!! ;))) Can be bought at Ulta! I have 3!! They’re only about 8$!! So worth it!!
Katie W.
Sterling, VA
Definitely not my go to product for an eyebrow gel. It works okay and it does have a scent that dissipates over time. I've used it first then apply my brow products or after. If you apply after to keep them Sr hairs from flying all over, make sure your brow products are completely dry. I found it would still have some sparse hairs even with the gel. NYS can be hit or miss and I enjoy their affordability and array of products but this didn't do much for me at all unfortunately.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This clear brow gel will have your brows set in place and looking great all day! It leaves them soft, not hard or flaking like other clear brow gels. I love the spoolie applicator wand and they dry fast. At such a great price its easy to add to your makeup stash!
Kelsey S.
Victorville, CA
I have eyebrows that are on the thicker side. I love using this NYX eyebrow gel to help control and manage them. For being one of the less expensive products out there, it works fantastic. It comes in a mascara-sized tube and the gel is clear in color. I would definitely recommend this NYX eyebrow gel over some of the higher-end products out there. Plus, who can be mad about saving money?? 😊
Ashley M.
I SWEAR by this!! I have thick eyebrows and I'll use this alone just to give my eyebrows some neatness and shape and people think I've done a full eye brow look. love it! it's long lasting it's cheap and it's easy. how can you go wrong? Just a heads up it is clear so if you're looking for a tinted one you'd have to keep looking
Anna H.
This is a great eyebrow gel for a great price! I have problems with some gels making my eyebrows itchy, even high end brands. This, however, does not and works like a charm!
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
This is a GODSEND! I will never not do my brows without this gel haha. It automatically gives them a full appearance and keeps the exact shape all day long! I've gotten so many compliments on my new brow routine and I will definitely be restocking!
Corinne M.
I cannot do my brows without using the NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel! It applies easily, and assists in blending out the brow product you've applied. However, it's a clear gel so it doesn't alter the color. NYX is an affordable drugstore brand & does not test their products on animals!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,065 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?