BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
LuAnna j.
Keeps your eyebrows slayed for the whole entire day without making them look very messy this product makes your eyebrows very soft and layed down straight pushed back so no hairs sick out or look messy instead u can slay your brows like me
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA
I’m sure this would work better for someone with less unruly eyebrows but this doesn’t hold mine down as well as I hoped. It’s a solid brow gel just not what I was expecting as far as strong hold. I’d recommend to someone with normal brows
Brittany P.
Elburn , IL
This stuff is like glue for your brows! They stay in place all day! I’ve never found anything like it!
Jennifer S.
Gander
My favourite brow gel! Does not apply too thick or thin and keeps the brows in place all day long! Would definetely recommend to anyone that uses a brow gel.
Raini W.
BAYONNE, NJ
It helps shape my eyebrows and keeps the pencil from rubbing off. It also lasts all day and wipes off with ease.
Kim A.
Pittsburg, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My eyebrows have two different shapes they just grow out very different. This product helps me get them to be as close to each other as possible. On one side my eyebrow is tamed on the other it wants to do its own thing. This keeps the hairs right in place and isn’t sticky at all which was something I was afraid about. Also was real glad that it dries in place and doesn’t smudge. If your eyebrows tend to get real wild every now and then I definitely recommend this product. It’s cheap and works 👌🏼
Allison P.
Fairfax, VA
This is a simple and inexpensive brow product that I would definitely recommend. It is a clear gel that keeps your brows in place throughout the day.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I love the formula of this gel. It is not too heavy and it's not sticky at all, I've had many brow gels and a lot of them are sticky and no one wants sticky brows. Its light and keeps my brows in place all day until I remove it.
Kara H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like that this is clear, doesn’t clump, and holds all night long. The cheap price point is great too. This stuff lasts a while and is a great alternative to more expensive brands. I’d recommend if you need a cheap eyebrow gel that gets the job done!
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
Holds my brows in place and gives them a nice healthy shine. There’s really no way this product could do any wrong, it’s just gel for your eye brows. Great price too!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?