BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Sherri  K.
Kailua, HI
I absolutely love this stuff! It gives great hold without making my brows crunchy or overly stiff. It doesn't give a weird sheen to the brows either. The wand is never too overloaded with product and the spoolie is a nice size. I will definitely repurchase after I've used it all
Yeni M.
Awesome eyebrow gel now easily accessible at the drug store! This brow gel really locks your eyebrows in place, you don’t have to wearing about them budging at all. Only con about this product is if you touch your brows too much after applying, there is a high possibility of white flakes happening from the dried gel.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Ebony S.
Davie, FL
I use this for my everyday brows. I pair this product with a brow powder (also nyx) and it's really amazing. Depending on how you apply your powder, you can get a very realistic looking brow that doesn't look overdone.
Courtney T.
This is a great brow gel if you want your brow hairs to stay in place, but don’t want them to feel like they’ve been hair sprayed down. Great for every day. I’ve gone through multiple tubes and will continue to repurchase.
Audrey L.
Williamsburg
Literally the best product ever it’s a perfect dupe for the ABH clear brow gel!! 10/10 would try again! It doesn’t leave the brows dry and cakey but soft and natural! Plus it’s under ten dollars on the Ulta website! NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it!!! It keeps my eyebrows in place... I like full brows and this gel doesn’t make me look crazy. As like any NYX product, it’s very affordable and it’s a must have. I definitely recommend for newbies in the makeup game.
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
Yes, I’m an eyebrow freak and when you’ve spent as much time as I do trying to perfect your brows, you want them to stay in place. I call this product my “eyebrow hairspray gel” which it basically is and I love it.
Bree F.
I cannot say this enough this is absolutely one of my favorite products to use. I recommend this to any and everybody all shapes of eyebrows. You will not regret this I can’t stress this enough that you will not regret this purchase. I can compare this to Anastasia Beverly Hills. I can compare this to the essence brand I can compare this to the elf brand and I cannot stress that this product is 100% approved by me 1 million times over I absolutely love this product so much. I will keep purchasing this and I absolutely have two or three backups of this product because I love this so much. I wish next made a tinted eyebrow gel. Like this tho. This is better than any product that I have ever used in my life for my eyebrows I will not spend a ton of money on the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow setting gel I once spent about $40 on that. I don’t care for the elf one either that tends to clump up too much. But, this product is just the perfect consistency and it’s very buildable and keeps your eyebrows stable and in shape where they need to be all day long!!!! ;))) Can be bought at Ulta! I have 3!! They’re only about 8$!! So worth it!!
Jasmin C.
National City, CA
Use this eyebrow gel literally everyday. When I'm in uniform I can't have too much makeup on so I just run the brush through my eyebrows and let the gel tame my eyebrow hairs then I'm good to go! Lasts all day and gets your eyebrows looking PERFECT!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back