BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Brisa E.
Bernal Oeste
Me gusta pero no mucho ta que a pesar de que su aplicación es fácil él lápiz que pongo de bajo se corre al aplicar este producto
Thea M.
Surrey , BC
I absolutely fell in love with this product! It is my go to! I honestly think it is a “MUST HAVE” in everyone’s makeup bag! 😍😍
Aya° R.
Obour city, Al Qalioubia
This is my everything.
i put it likd everyday , it put your brows in thier place for a really long time and the price is nice
taylor d.
kelowna , BC
i use the gel in brunette which just makes me natural brows look a little darker and fuller, great product and lasts awhile
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Jennifer G.
This eyebrow gel by nyx is ok, I guess. Maybe it's me, but I don't think it's the kind of brow gel to wear all day long.
Ellen V.
Ele é muito bom gosto bastante são vários tipos de contornos gosto bastante e pretendo usar ele gostaria que me enviasse
Sharon M.
ireland
This eyebrow gel is very good , once eyebrows are filled in and shaped into placed, use this on top and they won't budge!
Francis E.
Peñuelas
One of my favorite brow gels of all time! It really sets your eyebrows in place and it gives them a really pretty sheen.
Raminta R.
Klaipėda
I love NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel it is very nice clear brow gel. I use it every day, highly recommend! 😉
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back