BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Sarah H.
It's ok but I would just prefer to spend the extra money and get the Anatasia brow gel. It's very wet and I feel like it doesn't quite dry fully
Cornelia H.
stockholm
Den håller sig hela dagen även när man kanske glömmer och kliar sig i ögonbrynet så stannar den kvar. Jag rekommenderar verkligen denna produkt.
Kierston W.
Love!!! This is perfect for someone who is new to makeup. The price is perfect! And really keeps you brow hairs where the need to be for the day!
josefine n.
Køge
This brow gel is my favourite of all time. It is so good and not pricey at all. This is the only product I use for my brows on a daily basis.
Kyrie F.
Love this stuff. Prone to flyaway brows but this stuff keeps all the hairs in place and looking tidy. Really affordable and does the job
Tess B.
I have full eyebrows so I don’t use extra colour on them. This gel is perfect, not heavy and makes your eyebrows stay in place all day.
Jessica C.
Wavendene Avenue, Egham
I love brows! I don't think any look is completed without a strong brow and this helps keep in place my bold brow, all day and night
Kat S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
So far my favourite setting gel that I have found. It holds my eyebrows in place and I think it's just a great product I'm general.
Olga C.
Hertford, UK
Yeeee I love this. a great job for my brows. I think is the best what I tried at the cheapest price. Is really very simple to use.
Brisa E.
Bernal Oeste
Me gusta pero no mucho ta que a pesar de que su aplicación es fácil él lápiz que pongo de bajo se corre al aplicar este producto
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back