BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Denise L.
Parainen
The best eyebrow gel I have tested so far! All of the eyebrow gels that I have used before have been so chunky or wet or they have been so heavy on the eyebrows.. but not this one, this is perfect. Highly recommend!
Leesa V.
newtownards, down
Love this product for brushing the eyebrows up-which is all the Trend at the moment and it keeps them in place for hours. It’s the best one I’ve used and I use it everyday. Def buy again
Betsy P.
Doral,FL
This is so good! Makes my eyebrows look so natural and not harsh at all because its not tinted. Oh and they stay on all day wich is def a pro. I also love that its easy to remove.
rachel s.
i love this, it's a massive part of my make up collection, i use it every single day for school and it keeps my brows together perfectly! sometimes a hair or too may come out of place if it has been touched but that's likely to happy with any brow gel! it's only £5.50 and i'm so happy i got it i seriously recommend you go out and by this!
Natasha A.
Saskatoon, SK
It was a decent product. Held on well and the pigment was decent.
I didn't like how it made my eyebrows feelhard though. Felt like they were really hard like glued on.
Meena O.
Cannot stress on how good this is! Now I don't have to check my brows every hour. Holds my brows in place all day and I definitely recommend this due to it being CLEAR! even if I don't fill in my brows il still whack this on everyday to get a natural in place brow.
Elaine L.
Sets the brows in place all day. Great from a pricepoint of view. First timers or experienced makeup users could definitely use this product! Definitely comparable to Essence brow gel ❤
Michelle F.
Bentley, Western Australia
Such a good product. I don't think I have ever had a bad product yet from nyx. Strong hold, keeps my strays in place and so super affordable. It always make it in my travel bag.
ellie c.
Eyebrow hairs stay in place all day and there is no visible residue! Really great for taking the front of your brows for that spiked/fluffy/bushy Cara Delevingne brow!
Erica P.
St. Catharines, ON
This eyebrow gel is insanely good. I never leave the house without it on my eyebrows. It keeps all of the hair in place and just makes your eyebrows look that much better
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?