BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
August M.
I have this product in clear, and use it just to set my brows in place once I have darkened them and filled them in. I do not hate this product, however I don't think it is the best. I don't think it keeps my brows in place as long as it could, and I still have to be careful about touching my brows throughout the day because there have been occasions where they have smudged - something I thought this product was suppose to prevent.
Krishna C.
Nacimiento
Para mí, este gel de la frente es ideal porque proporciona el poder duradero que quiero, sin hacer que mis cejas súper rígidas. Yo describiría este producto como dando a mis cejas una sujeción muy suave, natural. Esto hace que parezcan mucho más naturales que en comparación con otros geles de frente. No tengo el problema de descamación que otros usuarios parecen tener, pero tienden a aplicar sólo una capa ligera de este producto, ya que hace su trabajo con una sola capa.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Love this eyebrow gel, every time I order from NYX I stock up. Very affordable and lasts for a good 6-7 months before going goopy. Keeps my eyebrows locked in which I love because I have hard to take eyebrows. Can give hairs a hard feeling so if you don't enjoy that this product might not be for you but personally it is my go to eyebrow product!!
Daria R.
I have thick brown eyebrows which go in every direction if I don't control them with a clear jel. I've tried a couple with the infamous Anastasia Beverly Hills and Pixi, but I would definitely say that the NYX one is on par with my ABH one and I'll definitely be choosing it over my ABH one due to it being £10 cheaper! It's lasted me for over 7 months now and holds my brows in place all day and dries without a trace adding to my desired natural look.
Mia R.
Ashby de la Zouch
you know that if you've got this on your brows, they ain't going anywhere for a hella long time!🤩This long-lasting formula allows your brows to stay in place even from the earliest of mornings to the latest of nights and not one brow hair will be out of place- perfect! would definitely recommend and buy again!!💗
Francesca A.
Surrey
This sets brow powder in place quickly and effectively, giving brows a natural hair like look that is very long lasting. It does not crack or flake throughout the day but holds well. You have to get your brows in the ideal shape before setting as it will set quickly and not budge from there afterwards.
Jennifer S.
Treetops close , London
I love this it literally sets my eyebrows so well and has never felt wet or too dry after using it. Great sized bottle for the price as well. I use dark brunette powder/gel on my brows so they can look silly if a brow gel like this is too solid but this looks fine. I'd definitely buy it again
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
This is one of the best eyebrow gels for sure! It keeps the brows locked in place all day, even through sweat or bad weather or any other circumstances. Very reminiscent of the Anastasia clear eyebrow gel but even stronger. The tube lasts a long time, as well, and definitely cheaper than high end!
Tarsha R.
Loved this gel so much when I first bought it. The application was great and was great value for money loved the fact that it was the clear. Only downside was that after around the 5 month of open mark the gel started to crust up.
Rym E.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
Nyx is one of those not so expensive makeup yet of high quality. This brow gel is a must have for me since i tend to brush my brows before filling them in for the finishing look. I found it very easy and useful to keep my brows in a good clean shape for a whole day by using this product.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?