BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Hannah O.
North Canton, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome! This eyebrow gel keeps my brows in place all day and doesn’t make them crunchy or look like they have product in them! Lasts a while and super affordable! Would recommend for sure to anyone!!!
member-31125
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted this stuff to be great for the price, but it is just ok. Kind of peels off like glue if you get on your skin. Definitely holds brows in place if you are ok with the other issues!
Amber J.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my everyday gel because I like quick, natural brows. It holds all the hairs in place all day, no matter the weather. I feel like the applicator may be a little larger than necessary but I've never had any problem with flakiness.
Tyeisha M.
Ambridge, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
An absolute must for my eyebrow routine! It forces the hairs into place, and they don’t budge for the rest of the day. Great for a natural brow look
Leighann C.
Columbus, OH
Purchased this product from Ulta and it has become a product that I use daily! I love that I can use it with or without filling in my prows. Keeps them in place.
LEELA L.
I like this stuff!  IT is the first eyebrow gel I've ever used so I also have nothing to compare it to but I like that although it keeps my brows in place I never feel like theyre super stiff or anything where they can't move at all. It's clear so can be used on all eyebrow shades.
Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
This keeps my brows in place all day without being flakey!!! I’ve bought this in place of a Benefit one and the packaging is simple but nice. I’ve been using this for a few months now and I would highly recommend this!
Ashley M.
This stuff is amazing! Keeps my brows in place all day! It’s a great price point and does the same thing as the more expensive Sephora brand. I don’t think this brand gets enough credit for their products!
Breanne E.
Tracy, CA
I use this everyday. But to be honest, I brush it through my brows so I can see where to place the brow pencil but after that I can't even tell I put a gel in at all. It doesn't thicken or hold very long at all.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I bounce back and forth between this eyebrow gel and my ABH brow gel. This gel holds SUPER WELL. Sometimes I don’t wear brow product and just apply this for no makeup days and my brows look very natural but groomed!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?