BY NYX #44 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Marissa V.
New Haven, CT
I would be lost without this!!!!! Gives ther perfect finish to my brows. Doesnt take much to do my brows looking natural but without this gel it wouldnt seal the deal.
Tiffany L.
Waco, TX
i did not like this product at all. all it did was make my eyebrow hair darker and did not hold them in place at all that is way you buy something like this.. the plus is that it was not over sticky and did not dry out and flake off like some i have tried in the past, i hope this was helpful>
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
Holds my brows in place and gives them a nice healthy shine. There’s really no way this product could do any wrong, it’s just gel for your eye brows. Great price too!
LaDonna S.
Memphis
It goes on clear and it stays clear, which is a very important aspect for me when I use Brow-Gel. NYX Control Freak Brow-Gel is affordable, and it does what it says. It holds those brows in place from day to night. Take note, you may have to stock up on extras, as it tends to dry out very fast.
Kelsey F.
This is the first brow product I purchased because I was so afraid of brow pencils 🤣 that was a couple years ago but I still love this product. Perfect for holding those brows in place and is clear! Perfect to wear on the days when you don’t want to do your brows, but they need some attention
Jessica K.
It holds your brows in place but the clear gel leaves a slight white cast on the eyebrow hairs to it lightens up the brows. It’s good for the price but not the best
Rachel S.
Este es mi favorito de favorito solo uso dos control freak eyebrow y este es uno de ellos desde q supe de el hace como 2 años no lo dejo de comprar, antes usaba mascara para presisar mus cejitas, desde q conosi este producto quede 😍. Recomiendo a ojo cerrado , es de color transparente.
Escutia😘 L.
Shepherd
I love how it doesn't make the eyebrows look to harsh but super natural, I myself have dark brown hair so it is very difficult to find shades that won't make me look like I used a sharpie for my brows😂 but using this product was awesome. It blended in real nice and lasted me the whole day without a smudge.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I've tried so many brow gels and they were just okay. I was hesitant to buy this one but thought why not? My brows have been a bit crazy lately and this product is amazing. One swipe and my brows are good to go. For the price it's under $10 and a product I'd recommend if you are buying cosmetics on a budget.
chu Y.
Okay this is awesome and worth getting!! I never got into brow gel because I felt it wasn’t necessary to spend money on a mini hair spray for my brow hairs but I’m glad I tried this out! I love the name for it too. Keeps my hairs in place and the price is amazing compared to some out there. Definitely recommend!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back