BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
MUA L.
I just don’t get for what this little gadget is made for.
To be honest; I watched many many reviews on it. Whenever they’re paid or the just got how to use it correctly, it’s not that great of a brow product.
The applicator is so hard and not easy to use at all.
Save up your money and don’t spend it on this one. It’s not worth the hype
Even tho it does fix your brows.
The packaging is gorgeous but at the end the product it self isn’t good.
Packaging 1 star
And because it fixes the brows after tones of time trying to use it, 2 stars
Emily P.
I love this product it was my go to eyebrow gel. I love it has a big brush to apply the product with and it doesn’t be my eyebrows feeling sticky or crunchy. It’s a really good price for what it is and it stays on all day without fail. Would definitely recommend.
Klaudia W.
Oslo
A good product for setting your eyebrows in place. There is not much to say about it, it works great. Especially if your eyebrows tend to curl, spread in different directions and just get messy. It really helps with holding them in place, I like to use it alone, when I don’t wear make up, just so the hold my brows in the right shape. The other way I use it is at the top of abh eyebrow pomade. I really recommend this product.
Jesica S.
Essex, Dagenham
Let me just start... I’m in love with this! I don’t have have many brow products neither am I into them but this is amazing! I use it everyday to keep my eyebrows in place as they’re always all other the place and it’s very long lasting! Very happy with the results.
Patrycja M.
London
I really like it, the brows are actually staying in the place you put them which is quite amazing. I just wish the wand would be half of the size it is. It would be just easier to apply. But other than that I’d recommend it. And ofc it’s super affordable.
Chloe L.
Cornwall
I have used this everyday since i brought it a couple of weeks ago and whenever i use a different brow product i realise how good this brow gel is. it really sets my brows into place and they do not budge during the day. I will definitely be repurchasing
Chloe J.
I use this everyday to set my brows! I love that it’s completely clear so there are never any white thick clumps! It makes my brows stay in place all day without budging! It’s so affordable and I have already repurchased and will time and time again :)
April T.
Really nice brow gel ,geeks nice in brows and stay the shape you want them to ,love packaging, don’t see nothing wrong with it ,really good value for price , one of my fave brow gels , definitely will be and would buy again , I recommend this for people looking for a good brow gel
olivia a.
London, London
i didn't have a very good experience with this brow gel, and wouldn't repurchase. the positives are that you get a fair amount of product and the brush is nice and firm, so you can brush your brows through properly. however, i find that it takes a while to dry and causes your brows to clump in the process. it also dries to a white gunk in places which doesn't look great. it's good as a budget brow gel for someone who doesn't really need their brows to stay in place.
Bìañcà À.
Gan yavne
This clear brow gel is the best! It's even better than the ABH one, in my opinion. ABH flakes on me, NYX never does.

Natural-looking, long-lasting, and it only costs a few dollars.

I will continue to buy this. Recommended!!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,065 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?