BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Em M.
This gel is just as nice as any other, clump free and the wand is really nice. Great price for the quality. Will buy again.
Sarah F.
Columbus, OH
I’ve used this for a couple years now and it works pretty well. It does dry kind of white so it looks crusty sometimes. I’m sure it’s not as good as high end products but it works for my eyebrows and the looks I go for.
Imane F.
Casablanca
I'm a big fan of the "Anastasia - clear brow gel" and for sure the NYX brow gel isn't a dupe for the Anastasia one. The "Control freak" sets the eyebrow hairs in place but it doesn't work on those hormonal days when my eyebrows are extremely unruly. The eyebrow hairs are quite soft after applying the Control Freak brow gel. The essence make me brow does the same thing with NYX brow gel but it's tinted. In other words, I haven't found a dupe for the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel and I haven't found an other brow gel that works as well as the Anastasia one but I have found many brow gels that are like the Control Freak by NYX in terms of the result they give including the Benefit clear brow gel.
MUA L.
I just don’t get for what this little gadget is made for.
To be honest; I watched many many reviews on it. Whenever they’re paid or the just got how to use it correctly, it’s not that great of a brow product.
The applicator is so hard and not easy to use at all.
Save up your money and don’t spend it on this one. It’s not worth the hype
Even tho it does fix your brows.
The packaging is gorgeous but at the end the product it self isn’t good.
Packaging 1 star
And because it fixes the brows after tones of time trying to use it, 2 stars
Emily P.
I love this product it was my go to eyebrow gel. I love it has a big brush to apply the product with and it doesn’t be my eyebrows feeling sticky or crunchy. It’s a really good price for what it is and it stays on all day without fail. Would definitely recommend.
Klaudia W.
Oslo
A good product for setting your eyebrows in place. There is not much to say about it, it works great. Especially if your eyebrows tend to curl, spread in different directions and just get messy. It really helps with holding them in place, I like to use it alone, when I don’t wear make up, just so the hold my brows in the right shape. The other way I use it is at the top of abh eyebrow pomade. I really recommend this product.
Jesica S.
Essex, Dagenham
Let me just start... I’m in love with this! I don’t have have many brow products neither am I into them but this is amazing! I use it everyday to keep my eyebrows in place as they’re always all other the place and it’s very long lasting! Very happy with the results.
Mia R.
Ashby de la Zouch
you know that if you've got this on your brows, they ain't going anywhere for a hella long time!🤩This long-lasting formula allows your brows to stay in place even from the earliest of mornings to the latest of nights and not one brow hair will be out of place- perfect! would definitely recommend and buy again!!💗
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
This is one of the best eyebrow gels for sure! It keeps the brows locked in place all day, even through sweat or bad weather or any other circumstances. Very reminiscent of the Anastasia clear eyebrow gel but even stronger. The tube lasts a long time, as well, and definitely cheaper than high end!
Patrycja M.
London
I really like it, the brows are actually staying in the place you put them which is quite amazing. I just wish the wand would be half of the size it is. It would be just easier to apply. But other than that I’d recommend it. And ofc it’s super affordable.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back