BY NYX #38 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Emily K.
I love this product for putting on after I have shaped and filled in my brows. It helps keep my brows in place all day!
Brittney H.
Wade
I love eyebrow gel because it’s a way to sculpt your eyebrows and keep them in place without having to really but in that much effort. Nyx is a great drug store brand and I enjoy finding duped of expensive brands (like the brow gal and stuff). This is a great dupe for the brow gal’s brow gel!
C C.
I usually love NYX products so I was excited to try this! Holds for about 2 hours, and wears off after that. Makes my eyebrows feel like they have some glue on them, which feels weird when I move my face.
Sarah F.
Columbus, OH
I’ve used this for a couple years now and it works pretty well. It does dry kind of white so it looks crusty sometimes. I’m sure it’s not as good as high end products but it works for my eyebrows and the looks I go for.
Julie B.
Burlington
I have this in the tinted brow mascara espresso color. I like it a lot as the shape of the brush makes it easy to use, and the formula stays on and looks good forever. I don’t have to fill in my brows at all when I use this which makes my makeup process much quicker. You have to be careful to wipe off some of the product from the brush before you put it on though, because it is easy to put on too much.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I love the formula of this gel. It is not too heavy and it's not sticky at all, I've had many brow gels and a lot of them are sticky and no one wants sticky brows. Its light and keeps my brows in place all day until I remove it.
Alana W.
Stevinson ca
I really like how this one applies looks and feels when it’s dry. It doesn’t feel as stiff and other ones might and it lasts veryyyy long.
Emmaline R.
Again, super good for how cheap the product is. Keeps my brows in place and would 100% purchase this over Anastasia’s clear brow gel
Sarah B.
jackson
The wand is easy to use. I love how the packaging is easy to use. It holds my eyebrows in place without leaving a colored film
Breanne E.
Tracy, CA
I use this everyday. But to be honest, I brush it through my brows so I can see where to place the brow pencil but after that I can't even tell I put a gel in at all. It doesn't thicken or hold very long at all.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back