BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Jade L.
Definitely keeps my brows in place. This is a mainstay in my professional makeup kit for work.
Casey S.
I feel like this product works pretty good at keeping my eyebrows in place for most of the day
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
Love this product. Keeps my brows in place and does not move the other eyebrow products around.
Serena B.
Medford, OR
I use this on my brows all the time! I have never used a different brand & don't ever plan to!
Natalie R.
stafford
It lays them down and keeps them down . Also it helps blend out your eyebrows and brush em out
Jenna P.
Port Saint Lucie
I like this eyebrow gel a lot but it is a little bit pricey. It’s still my go to gel though.
Chelsea M.
Osseo, WI
I just recently bought this and fell in love . It leaves mu brows looking beautiful all day!
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
I use this product almost everyday. Gives my brows volume and lift. Stays in place all day
Holly K.
This product is great for giving your brows a sleek look and keeping down those stray hairs
Alew P.
High Point, NC
Me encanta como deja Mis pestañas, también lo e usado en la cejas y me encanta como se ve.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?