BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Chelsea N.
Marysville, OH
Best brow gel I’ve ever tried. Especially for the price. You will never buy another one after this.
Michelle Z.
This is my favorite clear brown gel! It keeps your brow hairs in place without making then crunchy
Jordan M.
Love the great shape this gives my eyebrows. The price is good for the value. Use this everyday.
Ufffx F.
Kannapolis , NC
Best ! Leave any brows flawless and in shape ! I just love it ! It's my best all time must have !
lindsey g.
Owensboro, KY
really an amazing gel. when i had this i used it after i did my brows and they would stay all day
Arielle I.
El Cajon, CA
I love this stuff! I’ve been using a brow dip and using this to secure. It’s easy and effective.
Cassandra S.
Holds the brows down all day. I haven't tried any others but I definitely recommend this product!
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Love this brow gel. I apply over top of my pencil and it keeps on tight and in place all day long
Sarah H.
Carmel, NY
As someone who has a difficult time shaping eye brows this is definitely one of the ones I go to.
Glyniel C.
This formula is great for eyebrows! it is slightly waxy and holds brows in place all day long!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?