BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Haley C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I absolutely love this! It does a great job of keeping your brows in place, and it's not too expensive either!
Janelle G.
BOISE, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the tinted brow gel and it's mediocre. I use it, but it's not one of my favorites. Great for the price!
Samantha B.
Newberg, OR
This product is very beautiful!! I’m so glad that I ordered this product and I really recommend it to everyone.
Candace W.
I heard this was comparable to the ABH brow gel, but this was awful. It didn't hold down my brow hairs at all.
Hands down my HG brow gel! It keeps my brow hairs set all day without the gel getting hard, crunchy, or flakey.
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
I do like this brow gel, it keeps my brows in place all day without giving them the crunchy look or feel to it.
Emily B.
Chillicothe, OH
This gel works really well. It helps keep the hair in the same direction all day after you brush your eyebrows.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
I add this clear brow gel after applying pencil. It works great, has enough staying power, and doesn't flake.
Alahna H.
Sacramento, CA
I love using this eyebrow gel such a great way to keep them in place! NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
Carly W.
Love this brow gel. It hold them in place but doesn't make them crunchy. It doesn't have anybody color to it
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?